The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Trading FREE logo design in return for testimonial

xploit

I'm looking to start a logo design service and would like to give affiliate fix members the opportunity to try this service for free.

All I ask is for a testimonial if the logo is to your liking :)

I would advice posting a "template" that members can fill out to give you a brief - then posting the logo's in here.

Either way, best of luck man!

Please post following details when requesting logo...

Website name
Website address
Colour of logo required

Please contact me with requested information from above :)

I'm starting a new job tomorrow but will get to this asap

This is a new service I am offering which is why I am offering it for free until I get a few good testimonials and examples.

If this is something you are interested in - please send me the information I have requested above :)

xploit just finished a design for me.

I am impressed really. He has put in the extra mile and done a revision and several versions of the logo and all of that for FREE. The design he did for me is very good. I would pay for it I had to.

Hey Dudes & Dudettes!

Yea... Xploit also designed me a killer logo for one of my web sites & I must say, it turned out really good. Not only did he do this free of charge for me, I actually send him a PM asking about his logos. 20 minutes later, I get a message with the logo completed & ready for upload!

I'm more than happy to recommend his services to anyone looking for some customer, totally bad ass logos.

Thanks for the design bro, I'll be coming back for more!

Cheers,

:)

I like the logo designed by xploit and would recommend his service to anyone, he finished very fast no matter asked many revisions:) keep up the god job mate!

MI
Back