The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

FREE Landing Page Templates

Linda Buquet

affiliate
We get lots of questions about landing pages. There are different types based on what you are trying to accomplish and almost as many styles as there are web design styles.

Zac Johnson has put together a couple templates, you can use and they are FREE. Just plug in the pics and copy for the products you are promoting. I'd change it up a little, but this will make it quick and easy for people who don't know a lot about designing landing pages.

The 1st post explains a lot about the key elements involved in good landing page design. It shows Zac's FREE blank template, then shows an example of how great it looks after he customizes.

Create Killer Landing Pages - Free Template

Note: the most important thing is there are no other links or buttons except the ones that get them
to the order page. No navigation links or anything except, in this case,
the Try it Free Now buttons.

This one is really cool because it has 3 spots so you can let your customer shop and compare 3 offers YOU choose, right on your site.

Free Comparison Shopping Landing Page Template
Picture this template used to compare 3 hosting companies, 3 keyword tools, etc.

Note: these pages would normally be used for PPC, however you could totally use these for any type of targeted traffic you drive to your site for specific keywords or a specific product or three. that you want to funnel directly to a buy page.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
More landing page goodness today from Zac.

<a href="http://zacjohnson.com/examples-of-good-and-bad-landing-pages/" rel="bookmark" title="Permanent Link to Examples of Good and Bad Landing Pages">Examples of Good and Bad Landing Pages</a>

Thanks for sharing those links Linda.

The one about good and bad pages is very helpful because when you're new you need to actually see what the author is talking about. It's hard to read about and not be able to visualize it. But yeah, I can see that the bad page is still pretty common on the net...I guess the field is evolving so rapidly that's it harder to keep up.

MI
Back