“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free Facebook Groups marketing!!!

MithunRoy

affiliate
How can i promot my cpa offers By Facebook groups posting
And earn some cpa cash
May be $5/10 perday....
What is the plan For This work?

There are some good tools out there to help you semi-automate the process of Facebook marketing. However at first, it would be wise to manually join groups to keep from getting banned.

I can help you with that but then there is a lot of work of course if you can fund some money to automatize proccess then it will work fine. And of course you will need domain and hosting.
I need some help about this really really much.. Can you help me? I already have couple of domains and hosting...

You can use ninja blaster, the mass planner for automation facebook group post. Don't use new accounts because facebook is very concern about spamming and mass link sharing. Best of luck.

Hi I am also interested in finding out how to promote CPA offers on FB groups. What CPA networks allow this method as I have account with the Peerfly and the have restricted the CPA offers by saying"Limited Facebook Advertising" which I guess means that they dont want the offers to be promoted on the FB Groups. So what networks allow this method. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Hi I am also interested in finding out how to promote CPA offers on FB groups. What CPA networks allow this method as I have account with the Peerfly and the have restricted the CPA offers by saying"Limited Facebook Advertising" which I guess means that they dont want the offers to be promoted on the FB Groups. So what networks allow this method. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Probably depends on the vertical and offer. I've seen some offers where it's okay and others that specify absolutely no FB.

I've used Ninja Blaster with Facebook before, and It's ok. It's pretty cheap too, I think $10 a month. But you have to be careful with it because if you post too much too fast, you will get flagged for spam.
Ya do agree with. Ninja bluster is the good tool but it posting too much fast and I have already got banned my several account. I am using the landing page to drive traffic but don't collect leads. Facebook don't like the affiliate link. I got nice conversion by the way.

banners
Back