The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Free CLOACKING service - FB

Enrico

affiliate
Hi guys, i'm looking for some free cloacking service for FB ads...any ideas? i'm using noip.com (free version) but all the free dynamic DNS get recognised from fb and i can't be able to use it.

Thank you

You sure you want to risk your account by doing that?

Can't vouch for this, just saw it once, have never used it: aCloaker (dot) com

Ditto this one for CB: cbae (dot) net

These have been in my bookmarks for about three years but like I said, have never used them, so use at your own risk.

Good luck with this.

My advice for you is being careful on the direction you are taking. There are high chances that you may loose your account with such like activities. I remember going through a certain post where the user illustrates how cloaking puts the account always on the risk. From that day, I have always felt some fear when I hear of cloaking. Just need to know more on this.

Hi people
Isn't cloaking the right thing to do when you need to protect your info or to make the link prettier?
What exactly FB hate about it?
And do FB expects us to go out unprotected with direct links?
Would love to know what the pro's are doing.

*Edit - I get it, we can always change the link behind the cloak after FB approves our ad and they don't want that.
Ok so I guess unprotected it is...

Last edited:
Hi people
Isn't cloaking the right thing to do when you need to protect your info or to make the link prettier?
What exactly FB hate about it?
And do FB expects us to go out unprotected with direct links?
Would love to know what the pro's are doing.

*Edit - I get it, we can always change the link behind the cloak after FB approves our ad and they don't want that.
Ok so I guess unprotected it is...

From my understanding, FB doesn't particularly like direct affiliate links. I could be wrong, though.

It's always safest to link to your domain.

So is there a FB friendly way to cloak?
Cloaking and FB friendly are words that can't be in a single sentence.

It's like asking if there's a Google friendly way to do black hat SEO.

Thrive's 0 redirect feature is quite interesting for cloaking though, but nothing is FB friendly as FB doesn't like it.

MI
Back