The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FRAUDBUSTER CLOAKER SET UP!! Help

FrankZ

Hello everyone!
My name is Frank, I'm trying to keep on the Facebook ads path and in order for me to be able to promote offers through Facebook, I need to use a cloaker, so I went and purchased Fraudbuster.

The problem I am currently facing is after completing the installation process, everytime I go and give it a try to My masked link which is supposed to fool the Facebook detection systems n reviewers when making the promotion on the ads platform. I GET BANNED, SOMETIMES IN MATTER OF MINUTES OR HOURS.

I am looking for a partner OR person Who can possibly help me solve this.

P.S: You May be thinking " Why not Just go and ask the support, that's what they exist for". ---Well, support has actually told me the problem is on my end and that they only sell the product and notify about updates.

Best regards and I look forward to find someone.
PM.me OR add me on Skype as: franciscoz.degante

FraudBuster support is usually good to me. Anyways , are you sure you are setting the status of the campaign to block all before you use the link on Facebook ? Never use it in active/allow all before safe spends.Hope this clears your problem.All the best!

FraudBuster support is usually good to me. Anyways , are you sure you are setting the status of the campaign to block all before you use the link on Facebook ? Never use it in active/allow all before safe spends.Hope this clears your problem.All the best!
Could YOU add mr on the Skype sir or can I add YOU?

Hello everyone!
My name is Frank, I'm trying to keep on the Facebook ads path and in order for me to be able to promote offers through Facebook, I need to use a cloaker, so I went and purchased Fraudbuster.

The problem I am currently facing is after completing the installation process, everytime I go and give it a try to My masked link which is supposed to fool the Facebook detection systems n reviewers when making the promotion on the ads platform. I GET BANNED, SOMETIMES IN MATTER OF MINUTES OR HOURS.

I am looking for a partner OR person Who can possibly help me solve this.

P.S: You May be thinking " Why not Just go and ask the support, that's what they exist for". ---Well, support has actually told me the problem is on my end and that they only sell the product and notify about updates.

Best regards and I look forward to find someone.
PM.me OR add me on Skype as: franciscoz.degante
Why not use a tracker to cloak? For example Adsbridge/Thrive/Imobitrax

what about info, that facebook doesn't like redirects? (when using tracker we cant avoid redirects, right?)

As long as you do it from a FB page, you should be okay. Doing from your ads is risky.

FB Ad > FB Page > Offer
FB Ad > FB Page > Your Site > Offer

AS I understand it, this is the safest way.

Remember that FB is well aware of all the cloaking techniques out there. Yet, staying ahead (or attempting to) of their scrutinizing affiliate BH techniques is a constant battle between FB and affiliates. I was watching some vids by Justin Cener from last year where he was setting up dozens of FB accounts, using loads of proxies, loads of different credit cards, and cloaking everything as best he could. Still, half of his accounts got shut down within 24 hours. The other half he claims usually last for a few days to a few weeks. The deal is, he is able to throw huge money at millions of views before getting shut down completely. He spoke about how it was more than 20% of his time establishing accounts and cc's to keep the flow going with is BH ads.

I understand why, the money is huge and everything becomes routine after a while. However, a few things to keep in mind. Doing it this way means you have to go large, BIG. You also have to keep the flow of new accounts and cards going. As well, cloakers are not perfect and the companies like FB, and other social platforms, that you use them to get around certain terms and conditions with are diligently looking to break the science of the cloakers in order to ban those that use them.

It is a constant battle.

Last edited:
Who is this guy John Cener? I've never heard of him. Where could I find more information about him?

Sorry, I think was Justin Cener, not John. I am out of town at the moment. When I get back to my other residence, I'll post the name of the material I have from him.

Facebook review team as well as google adwords are well aware of cloakers, they are also signing up to these cloaking platforms to research it's footprints. Before cloaking became so mainstream, accounts would last for 2 years or so worst case 6 months because at that time average affiliates didn't know about it. Nowadays everybody and their granny's are cloaking, what do you think the outcome would be??? Accounts lasting for 30 days. Facebook account farming has even become a career choice now.

MI
Back