The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Four Great New Programs with 49Above!

svbundy

affiliate
Hello Friends,

I?m happy to announce 49Above has taken over several new affiliate programs we thought you?d be interested in. Here are some great new offers that pay well, convert well and have all the support and tools you might need to sell. If you see something you like you can sign up for the program right away. If there?s anything you need or would like to speak with me about anything at all whether it be tools, strategies or keywords, please let me know. We?re always here to serve you.

NerdSeven ? Funky Fun and Eco Friendly Gadgets and Gizmos (Toys, Games, Gifts, Gadgets, Electronics, Green)

Agoo Apparel ? Awesome babies and kids clothing and apparel. Exceptional quality. Like baby LuluLemon (Babies, Kids, Clothes, Apparel)

MPGreen ? New GREEN Product (Automotive, Green, Machinery)

AdFinity ? New CPA Affiliate Network ? They?ll beat any matching offer from any other CPA network.

We hope that our selection of new programs will tickle your fancy and you can find a nice home for them on your sites, email lists and blogs. We will do our best to provide you with anything and everything you need to help you sell, convert and have fun working with us.

Looking forward to working with you soon!

Sarah Villeneuve Bundy
Affiliate Marketing Manager
49Above Marketing Inc.
Office: 778.785.0080
Cell: 604.812.6175

Email: sarah@49above.com
Blog: Sarah V. Bundy
Twitter: Sarah Bundy (svbundy) on Twitter

banners
Back