Founding Partner & Affiliate Manager

Do you have a marketing degree?

• No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Currently studying.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • With what I know now, I don't need one.

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Leigh Winters

affiliate
I'm sure many have seen first hand, losing people when you try to explain what it is you actually do online as it maybe foreign to your closest. Like many, I'll try to explain the different aspects toward online marketing, search engine optimization or web development, and now mostly resort to more or less layman's terms. I speak with passion, generally over explain things, but I love the creative aspect along with the challenge of working online in my chosen fields. I have a few sites dedicated to music, search engine optimization and have taken on the role as an affiliate manager with Advirte advertising network.

I enjoy what I do, spending every free minute to learn something new, whether it's reading, listening or watching something of value while I eat dinner. I will search for the information I need, enjoying market research, advertising and branding as well. I have two companies, with multiple sites online and some in development. I'm continually looking for more opportunities to move into where I can help people get noticed and will always help my friends or family on their websites or with promotion and advertising. I sometimes provide SEO content marketing services for clients websites, branding and social media marketing. The ranking game with Google excites me, and I also enjoy analysing all aspects from site meta optimization in correlation with the page content to improve the websites rank in search engine placement for it's niche and target market keywords. I started out online to grow an audience for music before moving into affiliate marketing, and I have been hooked on what you can achieve online ever since.

Hello Awmbox. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Your network isn't registered on our official resource listing. Please get your network listed.
How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area. When accepted, you will have three tabs in your profile. One for your primary business description. The second tab for reviews of your business. The third, for on going discussions and promotions.

Alternatively if you wish to advertise on our website, please visit here.

Business Centre - For forging business relationships. Do not over up threads here. You need to be an approved Resource in order to pitch any network related threads here.

Once again welcome aboard and looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

@Leigh Winters

Hi, Leigh and welcome to AffiliateFix! That's a great introduction, you sound well-rounded (and busy :)). I imagine you have a lot of great knowledge that'll prove very helpful in this industry.

As @internalsoul mentioned, if you are hoping to promote Advirte in the forums, you will need to apply for Verified Vendor status. It's only mandatory if you want to represent the company. Personal use doesn't require that. It's free and very easy. If you need any help with it, just let us know.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread.

Enjoy the forums, Leigh! :)

@Leigh Winters

Hi, Leigh and welcome to AffiliateFix! That's a great introduction, you sound well-rounded (and busy :)). I imagine you have a lot of great knowledge that'll prove very helpful in this industry.

As @internalsoul mentioned, if you are hoping to promote Advirte in the forums, you will need to apply for Verified Vendor status. It's only mandatory if you want to represent the company. Personal use doesn't require that. It's free and very easy. If you need any help with it, just let us know.

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread.

Enjoy the forums, Leigh! :)

Cool thanks @azgold and I'll take a look.

I'm sure many have seen first hand, losing people when you try to explain what it is you actually do online as it maybe foreign to your closest. Like many, I'll try to explain the different aspects toward online marketing, search engine optimization or web development, and now mostly resort to more or less layman's terms. I speak with passion, generally over explain things, but I love the creative aspect along with the challenge of working online in my chosen fields. I have a few sites dedicated to music, search engine optimization and have taken on the role as an affiliate manager with Advirte advertising network.

I enjoy what I do, spending every free minute to learn something new, whether it's reading, listening or watching something of value while I eat dinner. I will search for the information I need, enjoying market research, advertising and branding as well. I have two companies, with multiple sites online and some in development. I'm continually looking for more opportunities to move into where I can help people get noticed and will always help my friends or family on their websites or with promotion and advertising. I sometimes provide SEO content marketing services for clients websites, branding and social media marketing. The ranking game with Google excites me, and I also enjoy analysing all aspects from site meta optimization in correlation with the page content to improve the websites rank in search engine placement for it's niche and target market keywords. I started out online to grow an audience for music before moving into affiliate marketing, and I have been hooked on what you can achieve online ever since.

Hello @Leigh Winters , welcome to AffiliateFix! It's great to have you with us.

The Moderators have given some great guidance.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back