The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forums!

I used to post and moderate on ewealth affiliate forum but the owner seems to of ditched it and it's just a spamapalozza now.

I am posting on lot of forums other than here.

CpaElites, Blackhatworld, Warriorforum, Senuke Forum, Ubot Forum, Hack Forum, and GSA forum.

CpaElites seems interesting...
I will check other forums too...
MoneyMakerDiscussion is nice one too :) with lot of methods.
I am active only here and on BHW.

I'm well known on lots of the "blackhat" forums. Not always well liked unfortunately, Lol. But yeah I could bore you with a big list of them but the two I frequent most are BHW and MMD.

Well the one I frequent the most is a local fishing board for my area. But I leave my internet marketing stuff at the door when I go there. We just turn into some good ole' country boys on that site and share fishing reports and information.

Mostly just BHW for me. It kind of turned into a market but some really top notch services are available.

I usually stick to CPAfix and warrior. I sometimes go to 5staraffiliates and AbestWeb

AffiliateFix will be leaps beyond all these other cpa and affiliate forums - trust me!

I thought that I'd already answered this but I guess not.

WF, DP, WDW mainly, although I read occasional posts elsewhere if they happen to come up in a search.

I've had other forum accounts but have dropped them over time. Really, the only one I visit regularly on a daily basis is this one - it's my fav and I've mentioned and recommended it in other forums (appropriately). Bet they appreciate that. :)

Everyone is a WF member, I get busy there every so often. I spend most of my forum time here now, but I lurk at many sometimes late at night for kicks and giggles. I don't have the time to spend the hours I might like at all the forums I belong to. Just too busy with work now. I spent a fair amount of time at FeedUrBrain for at while a few years back, but I don't get there often anymore.

I do have close ties with a lot a people at the WF (bit twiddler), but this is my home now.

MI
Back