The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum Signature Exchange

temi

affiliate
Another way of building forum traffic is signature exchange, I will like to exchange signatures with any forum owner out there who is interested

Temi

:)

by the way.. can you allow html code in the signatures... and a longer signature. not just 100chars.. i have my signature with link to all my personal threads on a forum.. but i can't implement it here.. thanks Temi

Radu,
I am not sure about allowing HTML in forum signature but I am happy to allow longer signature, I will implement longer signatures tomorrow

Thanks

:)

i can live with BB code in my signature.. but even with BB code.. it's longer than 100 chars.. you could set the limit to .. about 400?? because in a signature with links and colors... (even if the colors are only in the separators between links) you use a lot of code. Thanks, Radu

I think the maximum phpBB allows is 250 characters .......... first I want to implement a hack that only allow people who has contributed certain amount of post to have long signatures, we have loads of silly people who just register and dump their signature and links never to be seen again, that need to be curbed.

I will let you know when I have time to apply the hack/mod
Temi

I think I'm a little lost on what "signature exchange" actually means. I think you mean a tex link but where does it go?

This discussion got slightly offf topic, that might have confused you about what signature exchange really is. Here is how the real signature exchange works:

In your forum for example, you do not need to promote your site via your signature, so if you and I were to have a signature exchange you will have my forum signature in your posts say in your forum, that way all your post have a link to ukwebmasterworld.com as part of the signature.

I will do the same for you, I will have lifesupporter.com signature on my profile so that all my post advertise your forum. Not a brilliant explanation but you get the gist :)

Its a bit like link exchange where you put a link to my site from your site and I put a link to your site from my site. Its just that we are exchanging forum signature in signature exchange.

Temi

banners
Back