The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Bug Forum Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiys

Get your fix Ninja!
Look what error i'm getting if cpafix is open in firefox tab... Not immediately after opening, but after a couple hours or so.

Capture.jpg

I've had this before too, using Firefox. Sometimes I just have to restart the browser. It can be annoying but the community and information here doesn't stop me from coming back.

I had such problems few days ago but now the problem is solved. I can access CPA fix again without have those script problem.

This error still happens 12 hours ago. Usually it happens when I open the site in my Firefox browser for too long.

Yes its a Firefox issue, dw we will solve it this week now i am back.

Its a firefox error, but i think it may be an issue with firefox itself, not the site - are you using the latest edition?

Its a firefox error, but i think it may be an issue with firefox itself, not the site - are you using the latest edition?

Yup for me 13.0.1 but i got this error before new version as well.
And i got this error only with cpafix

This should now be fixed, please let me know if your still having issues guys?

This should now be fixed, please let me know if your still having issues guys?

Just wanna do a report. After two weeks staying here, I can say that this error doesn't show anymore with my Firefox browser. Great fix guys! Thanks a bunch!

Well yea.. I don't disagree with that. But we also use multiple browser to manage and separate different accounts, apparently some accounts are just in FF, migrating or switching is possible but would be troublesome, with the cookies, bookmarks and all.

So I really appreciate for the fix. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back