The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum building tips?

temi

affiliate
For those webmasters here who also have their own forum why not share you traffic building tips with us? How do you promote and attract members to you forum?

:)

- Quality content
- Experienced people that have the time and will to help users
- Great atmospehere, after all a forum is a comunity
- Strict rules and implementation of the rules
- Competitions with or without prizes.. just to keep the forum united
- Daily updates and a lot of interesting stuff posted on the forum.

If you (we) have all this.. we have a good forum that will atract people and grow like no other :))

Thanks very much Dr. Radu,
All your suggestions will be considered carefully, you are the second one suggest to suggest"- Strict rules and implementation of the rules " I will look for an enforcement office, I personal, think I'm too chilled out to go round bashing members for small misdemeanour, but I need to run this forum for members and not myself. Smeagain did mention this to me yesterday.

If anyone out there wants to be MR Enforcer please let me know.

Thanks for this post
Temi

Temi,

Here's a good start, IMHO:

In using the UKWebmasterWorld site, you agree not to:

#1 Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing or unlawful.

#2 Post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise.

#3 Threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.

#4 Use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary right of any party.

#5 Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another. :mad2:

Credit for the above rules/regulations goes to a4uforum.co.uk

I'd also like to ad, "Have thick skin" and, "Agree that some, at times, will disagree, especially when it comes to theories" :wink: And there is nothing at all wrong with a healthy debate.

Peace :thumbup:

Paul

:)

Make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another.

oups.. have you seen my post in the virus / anti-visus thread :D

Good rules :) for the moment :D[/quote]

MI
Back