The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Former Google Employee Sites Massive Adsense Fraud

JonClkim

I personally thought i'd share this little gem thanks to being personally affected by this after years of loyal white hat traffic - it is not a coincidence that they do not have a support center for their publishers - but an Adwords rep will call you 2 days after you sign up for your new adwords account to see 'how they can help maximize your ads' riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Article here, from performance insider - enjoy ;)

I personally thought i'd share this little gem thanks to being personally affected by this after years of loyal white hat traffic - it is not a coincidence that they do not have a support center for their publishers - but an Adwords rep will call you 2 days after you sign up for your new adwords account to see 'how they can help maximize your ads' riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Article here, from performance insider [/URL]- enjoy ;)

…I’m not surprised by this at all.
I used to work for an auto dealership where I worked as a 100% commission collision tech – I did well for an 8-5 pee-on...

Unfortunately, managers in the main office started getting pissed off because I was making more annually than they were. So what did the bass-turds do?
They found a way to get rid of their top producer and changed the pay structure....

The point is, these jealous, greedy people are everywhere! Most have gotten these management position jobs by knowing someone... Many have never been on the other side to experience the pain they cause from their damned stupid decisions.

The funny thing about that (typical) behavior is that they would rather destroy their “bread & butter” over doing something that could further improve their performance..?

Most managers are blind by the money going out and pay no attention to what's coming regarding the source. And in this case the Adsense publishers…

ePN network did something similar just last year. their publishers are pissed! Some have gone as far as posting screenshots of their month to month earnings reports sinking to rock bottom.

I wasn't doing too bad for a newbie either until then... when from making a few hundred down to about $10 bucks a month. Sucks... That's pretty-much what got me looking at other CPA networks that's when I found Affiliatefix.

Personally, I feel that google (lowercase "g" intended) search engine days are numbered. Not only are they manipulating Adsense publishers, but didn't they just last year dup Bing's search layout??

They aren't even playing by their own rules!

Anyhow... Apologies for the grammar errors...

James

banners
Back