The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Football, cricket, baskbet ball???

Unfortunately I no longer play Rugby (which is my second greatest love after my family) :(

At 47 the recovery time and injury rate is getting to high, the pain of the athritis in my joints s horrendous. I do coach the game at my club, I work with the mini section so am the first face kids see, and they get good quality coaching from the very beginning. I am a level 2 qualified coach. I also coach the older groups U9 & U10 this is tackling rugby, and I have coached them since they started playing.

I am also involved with junior rugby (U16's and down) at district and national level, I am district Secretary for the Afan nedd Rugby in the mighty ospreys region). This involves my being involved at desicions at national level also.

So playing has gone, but giving to the game hasn't. I have also played squash, but sadly again my ankles can't take it any more as the recovery time from a game is 3ays or more minimum :(

I play football twice a week, we've got a big game next saturday, with Colwyn Bay Fans team playing the Colwyn Bay Staff team. We're (Fans) are the defending champions from last year, so hopefully we can win again next week! :)

Massive Football fan i used to play most days with the lads but now i only get time 3 or 4 times a month, next season ill be playing more though

MI
Back