The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Following the Newbie 411 guide.

ilovekansas07

affiliate
Hey guys,

First post here, I was hoping I could get some direction. I've read extensively about the subject, and I found that the 411 guide really put things together for me. However, I did have a question regarding "My First PPC Campaign".

It seems like in his step-by-step example, he didn't make a lander page, which is what I want to try at first. I might make a lander later. After you bid on the keywords and create the campaign, what happens then? Do people who search for those keywords end up seeing your ad and clicking on it? Then they get sent directly to the offer page?

Also, for the people who have tried this direct method vs landing pages, what are the conversion rates for each of them? Is a landing page significantly better than the direct link?

Thanks!

To be honest its all about split testing man, run the same keywords through the same platform

One direct linking

One with a landing page

and see what pulls of better

TBH with a simple email submit or something i wouldn't use a lander as they are good enough already but for something more long tail like rebills or bizopp maybe a nice lander to

A.capture an opt in
B.make a stronger call to action

Sign up with 7search now and let me know if you need assistance getting into any networks or other questions!

ah ok. That's a good idea. I'm gonna sign up for 7Search tonight. Thanks K

Btw, does 7Search do affiliate compensation? I'd be willing to use yours if you have one.

banners
Back