The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[Follow Along] Antivirus with Popads

bryan

affiliate
Hello Guys & Gals,

My 2nd Follow Along after a total failure on the first one. Hopefully all senior here would give your kind advice accordingly. I had run this offer since 4/Jul on 2 separate campaign, split between Android and IOS. I am running RON for both campaigns and blacklisted target once it reaches 1x payout.

Details:
Aff network: ClickDealer
Offer: Antivirus Pin Submit
Payout: $2.4
ad network: PopAds
Tracker: CPVLab
Landing page(LP): 8 (with dual language for each, added progressively)

Campaign 1(Android)
Spent:
Revenue: 33.60

Campaign 1 LP stats:
- I split the stats into LP and language
- Highlighted red is the one I had paused
- Ended language en as well
- one more conversion from direct linking doesn't show in this stats
upload_2016-7-10_16-31-58.png

upload_2016-7-10_16-32-16.png

Campaign 2(IOS)
Spent:
Revenue: 7.20

Campaign 2 LP stats:
upload_2016-7-10_16-42-9.png

upload_2016-7-10_16-42-27.png

Questions:
1) For those LPs I cut, is it correct? Or I cut it too early? Or I should cut more LPs based on the stats?
2) Is the CTR for my LPs are ok, else how to improve in general?
3) How to move forward? Need to test more?
4) Should I split those converted targets into a new campaign?

Thanks all in advance for kind advice.

Hello buddy. HOpe you are doing fine. FRom the post you have shared, I know that you are not where you want to be be but I guess you are moving towards the right direction. It is the time to just put more focus and effort on the activities you have been doing so that you can be able to expand the revenue gap and make things better for you. Avoid he mistakes you have made before. It is the best way to always learn from the wrongs you did before.

Hello Guys & Gals,

My 2nd Follow Along after a total failure on the first one. Hopefully all senior here would give your kind advice accordingly. I had run this offer since 4/Jul on 2 separate campaign, split between Android and IOS. I am running RON for both campaigns and blacklisted target once it reaches 1x payout.

Details:
Aff network: ClickDealer
Offer: Antivirus Pin Submit
Payout: $2.4
ad network: PopAds
Tracker: CPVLab
Landing page(LP): 8 (with dual language for each, added progressively)

Campaign 1(Android)
Spent:
Revenue: 33.60

Campaign 1 LP stats:
- Ended language en as well
View attachment 6544

View attachment 6545

Campaign 2(IOS)
Spent:
Revenue: 7.20

Campaign 2 LP stats:
View attachment 6546

View attachment 6547

Questions:
1) For those LPs I cut, is it correct? Or I cut it too early? Or I should cut more LPs based on the stats?
2) Is the CTR for my LPs are ok, else how to improve in general?
3) How to move forward? Need to test more?
4) Should I split those converted targets into a new campaign?

Thanks all in advance for kind advice.

First off,
We cut lp by how much is your offer payout. So many suggest X10 but this is different with each advertiser and budget.
Also the ctr are bit low, try to aim for two digit by trying different theme.
Are these lp ones are proven lps? or did you make them your own?
Try to get proven lps from a spy tool or by hunting around popads advertisement.

First off,
We cut lp by how much is your offer payout. So many suggest X10 but this is different with each advertiser and budget.
Try to get proven lps from a spy tool or by hunting around popads advertisement.

@TrafficYoda , Thanks for comments.

You mean 10x payout for each LPs? Or as overall? I had spent >30x as overall.

What do you mean by theme? Do you refer to angles?

LP1 is proven and it was shared by someone (i remember is cashmoneyaffiliate) in the forum. Even though it is "proven" but I hardly get the ctr in 2 digits.
The LP1.1, 1.2 and so on is the variations of it by adding vibration, back button redirect, entry pop, country flag and so on...all of them also within single digits ctr.

I dont subscribe any spy tool right now. But how to hunting popads advertisement? Recently I had some popup mentioned that I am the advertiser of PopAds and hence they don't show the ads to me.

First off,

@TrafficYoda , Thanks for comments.

You mean 10x payout for each LPs? Or as overall? I had spent >30x as overall.

What do you mean by theme? Do you refer to angles?

LP1 is proven and it was shared by someone (i remember is cashmoneyaffiliate) in the forum. Even though it is "proven" but I hardly get the ctr in 2 digits.
The LP1.1, 1.2 and so on is the variations of it by adding vibration, back button redirect, entry pop, country flag and so on...all of them also within single digits ctr.

I dont subscribe any spy tool right now. But how to hunting popads advertisement? Recently I had some popup mentioned that I am the advertiser of PopAds and hence they don't show the ads to me.

Hey, when I mean by theme is try out different style of landing pages.

Okay when I say proven I mean UP TO DATE proven to work right now live.
To hunt for popads advertisement I suggest you clean cookies and run vpn and search around google then you can see ads :)

If you put in all the tricks and yet it doesn't seem to work then maybe it's your angle.

Overall You want to reduce as much variable as possible by finding most up to date effective landing page and angle. (this will reduce any optimizing testing budget)Test out suggested offer form manager. First try with that with $10 and see if does better than -50% roi, if not try different combination. Until you find one, if I find one, I would take the best two or one landing page and offer and start testing out different offers on network and optimize traffic, that's how I do it.

Overall I see that your landing pages are not that good. they are doing barely average. I find it hard for you to break even like this. I always put my ctr goals high as 20% usually start around 10% and yet it's hard to break even sometimes, until I find a good offer or optimize traffic

I believe you have already found a top converting lp if you have already spend X30 of the offer payout, you have more then enough data

Hey, when I mean by theme is try out different style of landing pages.

Okay when I say proven I mean UP TO DATE proven to work right now live.
To hunt for popads advertisement I suggest you clean cookies and run vpn and search around google then you can see ads :)

If you put in all the tricks and yet it doesn't seem to work then maybe it's your angle.

Overall You want to reduce as much variable as possible by finding most up to date effective landing page and angle. (this will reduce any optimizing testing budget)Test out suggested offer form manager. First try with that with $10 and see if does better than -50% roi, if not try different combination. Until you find one, if I find one, I would take the best two or one landing page and offer and start testing out different offers on network and optimize traffic, that's how I do it.

Overall I see that your landing pages are not that good. they are doing barely average. I find it hard for you to break even like this. I always put my ctr goals high as 20% usually start around 10% and yet it's hard to break even sometimes, until I find a good offer or optimize traffic

I believe you have already found a top converting lp if you have already spend X30 of the offer payout, you have more then enough data

Thanks again.

For hunting lp, how u know the ads pop is from popads or other? How u judge if it is effective LP? By the times it shows to u when u do google search? Any guide how to do google search, juz search antivirus keyword for my case?

Sorry, just to clarify, for the combination testing, u will test $10 for the offer (suggested by AM) and LP(from spy / google hunting). If <-50%, then will change change to other combination of LP + offer right? How u set this $10 testing budget, for payout <$10?

Yes, I hav a best converting LP but like u said, the average ctr only 5-6%, it is hardly to get it breakeven. I dont know I should continue with current combination and spent more money for data? Or I should stop this, looking for new angle and retest this offer? This is good conversation offer from my AM, and it is best converting offer as well for me so far.

Thanks again.

For hunting lp, how u know the ads pop is from popads or other? How u judge if it is effective LP? By the times it shows to u when u do google search? Any guide how to do google search, juz search antivirus keyword for my case?

Sorry, just to clarify, for the combination testing, u will test $10 for the offer (suggested by AM) and LP(from spy / google hunting). If <-50%, then will change change to other combination of LP + offer right? How u set this $10 testing budget, for payout <$10?

Yes, I hav a best converting LP but like u said, the average ctr only 5-6%, it is hardly to get it breakeven. I dont know I should continue with current combination and spent more money for data? Or I should stop this, looking for new angle and retest this offer? This is good conversation offer from my AM, and it is best converting offer as well for me so far.

You can tell by the redirects
similar redirect url will keep showing to particular popads. I probably noted down somewhere but I don't have my backup hardware lol. You can easily spot them when you search for popups.
Here's a thread about where you can see popups : Worst Popup Ad-Land Website | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Yeah but usually i get the top offers from AM and test with various lp that I know that it works. You can tell by how early the popads up come (usually means top bidder) also how often you see them (they can afford to show multiple of times and pay for every single one of them). $10 is just the testing budget that I set at first to see if it's even worth testing X2,X3,X10 on it. lol. and I know I am testing low but I don't make big earnings yet and don't have big earning experience, I do not go deep when I don't know anything about it. (this is just my method that if you want try it out.)

Why pour more money on something you feel you can't break even? you are still new to all this and don't know how to optimize website smart you haven't got any experience with big earning lp and I am pretty sure you are running out of ideas of how to increase ctr I believe you already have tried optimizing traffic to increase ctr. I suggest you stop pouring on these lp, either go get better lp or out source it.

Go on with it ONLY if you know you can do it and got enough budget to test along the way. If you so, test with various more offers, angle, optimize traffic(not to much popads sometimes drop traffic so steep if you opt too much)

You can tell by the redirects
similar redirect url will keep showing to particular popads. I probably noted down somewhere but I don't have my backup hardware lol. You can easily spot them when you search for popups.
Here's a thread about where you can see popups : Worst Popup Ad-Land Website | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Yeah but usually i get the top offers from AM and test with various lp that I know that it works. You can tell by how early the popads up come (usually means top bidder) also how often you see them (they can afford to show multiple of times and pay for every single one of them). $10 is just the testing budget that I set at first to see if it's even worth testing X2,X3,X10 on it. lol. and I know I am testing low but I don't make big earnings yet and don't have big earning experience, I do not go deep when I don't know anything about it. (this is just my method that if you want try it out.)

Why pour more money on something you feel you can't break even? you are still new to all this and don't know how to optimize website smart you haven't got any experience with big earning lp and I am pretty sure you are running out of ideas of how to increase ctr I believe you already have tried optimizing traffic to increase ctr. I suggest you stop pouring on these lp, either go get better lp or out source it.

Go on with it ONLY if you know you can do it and got enough budget to test along the way. If you so, test with various more offers, angle, optimize traffic(not to much popads sometimes drop traffic so steep if you opt too much)

Thanks @TrafficYoda for great help and advice.
U r right. I am totally out of idea on how to improve ctr, I am currently cutting target to increase ctr. I dont know which template of lp is converting best.

I hav run many campaigns on the good converting offers from my AM, but I couldn't make it successful at all, not even one.

Another thing to learn in cpa is to control your internal emotion of demoralizing / discouragement from this continual failure in campaigns. Haha.....

Thanks @TrafficYoda for great help and advice.
U r right. I am totally out of idea on how to improve ctr, I am currently cutting target to increase ctr. I dont know which template of lp is converting best.

I hav run many campaigns on the good converting offers from my AM, but I couldn't make it successful at all, not even one.

Another thing to learn in cpa is to control your internal emotion of demoralizing / discouragement from this continual failure in campaigns. Haha.....

You're just learning, it's obvious that you wouldn't know these things immediately, I've been there and big earners have been there. And don't do direct linking, I personally never ever had successful direct linking so I don't even bother testing that. Reduce testing budget increase the possibility to break even ;)
Go get some better lps!

Hi @TrafficYoda , Thanks.
So you are always get your performing LPs from spy tool? What spy tool u r using?
Lol no, I would rather use that money to advertise, I hunt for my own by looking for live ads that is actually used by my competitors.

Once you get used to it and save url you see often you can just get url that redirect ads whenever you type it in your browser. so you don't need to search so often. :) But I still go search just in case ;)

Lol no, I would rather use that money to advertise, I hunt for my own by looking for live ads that is actually used by my competitors.

Once you get used to it and save url you see often you can just get url that redirect ads whenever you type it in your browser. so you don't need to search so often. :) But I still go search just in case ;)

Forgive for my stupidity, I tried to figure out the url ads redirect thing as explained but still cant understand how to do it. If you dont mind, could u describe in detail how to do this in step by step.
Utmost thanks for your generous!

If you go to a movie streaming site and click a link you will get a bunch of popups. Try and catch the URL before it redirects to the LP. and example would be

moviesite123 --> click ad (get popup) --> screen opens --> http://onclickads.net/?zoneid=3370 --> redirects to getprizes.com

the bit in bold is the bit you want. each ad network has a different link style. For onclickads you may find that the link is longer i have shortened it for the example.

If you put this in your browser you can get a bunch of LPs (that are in rotation on the network). Use a VPN tool and as they say

HAPPY HUNTING :)

onclickads.net/afu.php?zoneid=47780

If you go to a movie streaming site and click a link you will get a bunch of popups. Try and catch the URL before it redirects to the LP. and example would be

moviesite123 --> click ad (get popup) --> screen opens --> http://onclickads.net/?zoneid=3370 --> redirects to getprizes.com

the bit in bold is the bit you want. each ad network has a different link style. For onclickads you may find that the link is longer i have shortened it for the example.

If you put this in your browser you can get a bunch of LPs (that are in rotation on the network). Use a VPN tool and as they say

HAPPY HUNTING :)

onclickads.net/afu.php?zoneid=47780

Wow Wow Wow, is clear right now! Thanks @DoubleDouble for the details steps! Much appreciated !!

no worries, im still in my affiliate journey infancy so feel your pain. anything i can do to make it easier on someone am happy to share. :) Keep up the post, could be some real goldnuggets in here @TrafficYoda also has an amazing follow along so some wise words from her as well!

Hi @DoubleDouble ,

I had just tried one, there are many redirect after click the ads before reach the final lp or directly to offer page, and the redirect is fast. The first one i manage to capture by print screen is as follow (from PopAds).

upload_2016-7-13_21-49-42.png

i) Should i get the full length of the url, i tried the front portion of this url but it doesn't pop other ads to me. The full url is so long until i can't capture all of them with the full width browser.

ii) If i need to "hunt" for the mobile LP, i must use mobile device to do this or mobile simulator (like Opera Mobile Emulator) will be ok?

iii) it always has only one url for one traffic network right? Mean as long i get the Popads url (like above) then i can keep key-in this url in the browser and look for ads/LP right?

HI ,
you should try and get the length of the URL if you can. In the past I did this on a mobile device, you could also do it on a mobile emulator. They are quick but you only need to catch a couple of them.

Spy tools basically automate the process

banners
Back