Status
Not open for further replies.

firstdate_com

affiliate
Hi all,

Join the leading online dating program in the Nordic region - Firsdate.com

Below is the overview of Firstdate and our affiliate program:

Firstdate summarized:

· Only datingsite operating in a pan-scandinavian way - we accept leads from Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland as well as Iceland

· More singles online than the other dating sites combined in Scandinavia

· Only dating site with 100% date guarantee

· We aim to be the biggest datingsite in Scandinavia in the next 12 months

· Highest commission ever paid in the dating industry ($25 / lead)

· We run the biggest TV-campaign ever launched in the Scandinavian countries to support your online advertising and increase the conversion rate

· We provide you with exceptional support so you can be profitable. There is ample amount of creatives and landers to choose from and we can help you with translations or anything else that you might need to promote us successfully.

· We will make fast payments to you. If you deliver us a lot of leads then we can pay you every week or even every day!

- It is 100% free to register on the site (and this is what we pay you for - a lead).

So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start earning money already today!

Attachments

• firstdate.png
    firstdate.png
    4.3 KB · Views: 2,206
Reactions: Neo
FirstDate has awesome dating offers for Scandinavian countries.High payout rates and available in the most networks,I would like If we could have some of your offers in our network:)

Stay away from their own affiliate site Post Affiliate Pro Samples & tests they do not pay. I have been trying to get my payment for over 5 months now and guy who handles payments robert@firstdate.com doesn't repond my emails. I have sent mail to affiliate managers and even CEO, but everybody just forwards my message to Robert with "please help him" message. Also they do not have documentation, automatic payments (you have to send invoice to them, and they dont even tell about this). They got minimum payment of $500, which came surprice to me, as there is no documentation. Stay with networks that pay... Firstdate aint one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back