The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

AffiliateRanker

Hello Affiliatefix,
I'm from Bangladesh. First time I got hurt In online.
If anyone can provide Quality Paid Traffic From Google, Bing and FB ads, Its really painful that he/she can't work with Maxbounty only for country he from. It's really, really misbehavior with Third world countries. I read many good things about Maxbounty but now I see they Discriminate with affiliates for country he live.
@MaxBountyAdam @azgold

max.png

It's not just MaxBountry, other networks also have a rule about not accepting affiliates from your country, as well as others. I've heard that the reason for that is the high levels of fraud that they've experienced from a particular country.

Don't chase them and don't try to fool them. It can only end badly.

Start a Network Wanted thread in the Business Centre to seek one that will work with citizens in your country. Then they are happy to work with you and develop a good business relationship. Don't you think that's a much better idea?

There are good networks out there that don't even need approval to join. CPAGrip is one of them. Mobidea is another one, and CPALead just needs you to login with your facebook. They all have great offers. You just need to pick one, and then sink yourself deep into it. Get down with it, and master almost everything you need to, and you will see that you can make thousands a month with it. Head over to CPAGrip or Mobidea or CPALead and sign up now.

It's not just MaxBountry, other networks also have a rule about not accepting affiliates from your country, as well as others. I've heard that the reason for that is the high levels of fraud that they've experienced from a particular country.
That's indeed the reason why a lot of affiliate networks don't work with affiliates from countries such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan etc. To be honest, I do not blame them for not accepting those affiliates into their network. Close to 100% of all affiliates from those countries are banned from our platform within a week after sending traffic to our offers because of fraud.

At CPAHub we accept affiliates from all countries though since we have a pretty strong anti-fraud solution, which means we don't really have to do anything to keep an eye on 'em, however for other affiliate networks such as MaxBounty if they don't have such system; it's a pain in the ass to have to deal with a bunch of fraudulent conversions on a daily bases. The easiest solution for them is to just block those countries from accessing their network.

Luckily for the affiliates from Bangladesh that aren't looking to scam advertisers out of their money, such as you, there are plenty of networks that allow affiliates from Bangladesh.

You're always welcome at CPAHub! :)

The scammers ruin it for the many.
Your experience may vary -- why not just say up front--
  1. there is a 30 day hold back from country 'X'; and,
  2. a 50% rolling reserve for 6 months?
That should scare off the scammers ;)

Why are you using an Anglo name and can't spell terminated?
This is a question I've been asking myself for the last few years. I get multiple requests on Skype from American names from people that can't even properly write "Hello".

If anyone knows the reason why these people pretend to be an American, let me know!

MI
Back