The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First sales through Bing Ads thanks to my Mentor

Pav

Hi Guys ,

Just want to share with you that I made my first $63.53 on Clickbank via Bing advertisement. My Goal is to reach a steady $100/Day net profit and I am very positive and believe that my goal is achievable . Once I get there I will let you know about it and I will set another goal :) .

It was all very difficult on the beginning (and still is) to get out of the ground and to run the campaign for the first time, as you probably can image I tried to do it everything perfect right from the beginning and because of that I could not started at all for a few months .

I came across this forum and I found a bunch of good people wishing you well and willing to share a great info with you . Especially I want to thank one guy Redamrg who was willing to take me on board and coach me about the subject of CPA, Bing, Clickbank etc. He is not only sharing his knowledge with me , directing my steps but also was willing to share a couple of his already profitable campaigns with me just to help me get started and get that feeling of how it is to make money online . Once again thank you Redamrg for all your help mate :).

I am writing this post to share my journey with you Guys and also to say publicly thank you to my Mentor who I met through this forum , I hope administrators will not mind my post (please let me know if otherwise).

Have a god day everyone .

Congrats!

This must be really difficult for you!
3818676.jpg

Hi Guys ,

Just want to share with you that I made my first $63.53 on Clickbank via Bing advertisement. My Goal is to reach a steady $100/Day net profit and I am very positive and believe that my goal is achievable . Once I get there I will let you know about it and I will set another goal :) .

It was all very difficult on the beginning (and still is) to get out of the ground and to run the campaign for the first time, as you probably can image I tried to do it everything perfect right from the beginning and because of that I could not started at all for a few months .

I came across this forum and I found a bunch of good people wishing you well and willing to share a great info with you . Especially I want to thank one guy Redamrg who was willing to take me on board and coach me about the subject of CPA, Bing, Clickbank etc. He is not only sharing his knowledge with me , directing my steps but also was willing to share a couple of his already profitable campaigns with me just to help me get started and get that feeling of how it is to make money online . Once again thank you Redamrg for all your help mate :).

I am writing this post to share my journey with you Guys and also to say publicly thank you to my Mentor who I met through this forum , I hope administrators will not mind my post (please let me know if otherwise).

Have a god day everyone .

Congrats bud!

It's good that you are focusing on one traffic source and one campaign at a time.

Just keep optimizing until you have the ROI you are looking for.

Also are you tracking? If not, I would highly suggest that you get a tracker like prosper202.

For example, sometimes you will see that certain GEOs are making more sales than others. As well as certain keywords. That way, you can caught down on your daily spend and hopefully increase your ROI.

Best

Congrats buddy, I am sure you will reach your first milestone of 100$/day soon, good luck for coming days.

Regards
IndeXer

I do understand the feeling you are having now.When you get returns on something that you have invested, you for sure get motivated to even do more. I will therefore, encourage you that you need to upscale. Make sure that you learn from the mistakes you did before and also set new milestones which should be higher than what you have earned. The target of earning $100 is possible. You just need to be committed and stay focused. Some people get some dollars and then swayed away in the celebrations, take care.

banners
Back