The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First payout success

zeppos

Hey everyone,
this is my first payout with Cpagrip and i couldn't be more proud and motivated to continue to grow and make every cashout bigger than the last.
Thank you too K for this wonderful forum and everyone who posts their success stories.
Wishing success to everyone!!!

cpagrip payment 1st.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey buddy, Congrats. I see you are doing fine. It will be glad if you find time and just share what you have been doing to come to these results. I do believe that It will be beneficial for us and also the newbies on the forum. Please let us know if it is possible. Otherwise, it is the best way we are going. Let us keep sharing our success and the tips we use.

Hey congrats! Welcome to the "real" Fix! xD jijiji Its really addictive :p ... Follow that vibe to your next 100, double each time ;)

Hey everyone,
this is my first payout with Cpagrip and i couldn't be more proud and motivated to continue to grow and make every cashout bigger than the last.
Thank you too K for this wonderful forum and everyone who posts their success stories.
Wishing success to everyone!!!

View attachment 6312

This is good, congrats on your first payment, now its the perfect time to scale your earnings. Don't hesitate to open a thread if you have any questions.

Good luck for coming month.

Regards
IndeXer

banners
Back