The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official First-Impression [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

engagebdr

EXCLUSIVE RTB SELF-SERVE DISPLAY PLATFORM FOR RESULTS DRIVEN ADVERTISERS!
Engage:BDR built a platform that enables advertisers to target online and mobile inventory like never before. Advertisers can now test campaigns on our exchange traffic, scale on our premium inventory and expand their campaigns into mobile.

Attachments

• firstimpression.png
    firstimpression.png
    4 KB · Views: 1,319
I know I'll sound like a cheapskate (hell maybe I am lol), but $500 sounds a bid high to test a new traffic source, specially for IM beginners (which I believe make most of our forum's audience). I know platforms usually say, "well you need some volume to test your campaign properly and optimize to see if our traffic is any good, yadda yadda yadda", but what about people who already have enough mobile data for an offer (which carriers, brands and devices are converting best), so you can tell on the first 50 bucks if the source is any good or rubbish.

Honestly I'd really need to see some trustworthy people recommending First Impression before putting out $500 to test, and be sure will have the ability to track and block poor converting publishers (like with Mmedia), know in which's countries there's volume in your platform (Buzzcity and others offer detailed reports), what % of your traffic is web mobile or apps, things like that. Like I probably haven't even tested Mobicow if they didn't ask only $5 bucks to start running with them. Now I'm spending $100+ a day and increasing my budget.

But of course is your business and is up to you guys to decide how much you'll ask for a minimum, who knows, perhaps you have a lot of premium inventory or are more brand awareness oriented. So welcome to the boards ;)

So far so good, i've been messing around with the $500 budget and getting plenty of clicks for my money..time to optimise etc and see what works

Did you get quality traffic? How many sales or conversions you get from this source? Just want to know before I dive in.

Used them for some casual dating offers. Converted insanely well until the pubs blocked me :D

Diet & Skin does decent there too if you're into that stuff.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back