The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

First CPA, now CPS earnings.

apalm

affiliate
First I tried CPA and results in small dollars(still trying for the big amounts) and also tried out CPS with clickbank, the results are not that good. Only small earnings to report.

Promoted a clickbank product using PPC, after closely to a month only one sale that was in the beginning of the month, I will continue trying both CPA+CPS. Oh well small but improving earnings.

cps.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
First I tried CPA and results in small dollars(still trying for the big amounts) and also tried out CPS with clickbank, the results are not that good. Only small earnings to report.

Promoted a clickbank product using PPC, after closely to a month only one sale that was in the beginning of the month, I will continue trying both CPA+CPS. Oh well small but improving earnings.

You are jumping around. You need to stay with one and conquer it. Pick one and stay with it until you master it!

You are jumping around. You need to stay with one and conquer it. Pick one and stay with it until you master it!

Your right, I thought a could manage just 2 forms of marketing but it's actually too much. Overloaded with information and just too much. Back to the basic and will just focus on one till things grow! Thanks

banners
Back