The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finished university, time to make paper online

s3k

affiliate
So I signed up here a couple months ago but never introduced myself as was busy with other things.

Now I'm serious about getting back into affiliate marketing -

I secured a remote working job which pays not too much, but the upside is I live at home (so rent and food is free, other than if I decide to eat out).

And I have flexible hours. So I have maybe 3-6 hours a day to put into affiliate marketing, depending on how much I have to do with my full time job.

So right now I have around $500 USD/month to allocate towards affiliate marketing.

Been spending a lot of time reading on various forums and blogs, now it's time to take some money and collect data, reflect and earn.

I don't expect to get rich super fast, just want to learn and fix my mistakes at a good steady pace.

Hoping to connect and share knowledge n tips with my fellow affiliate marketing noobs. And hopefully some more experienced guys can chime in too.

I'll start a progress thread later as well detailing what I've done so far...

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

why did u go to university? lol

Didn't know what else to do. Was sort of obligated by parents and it's a good safety net in case I want a "real job" (whatever that means).

Didn't go into debt either since my family is well off enough to pay for it.

Learnt quite a bit too since I studied finance, so I know how to manage my own books at least.

Anyways I'm have yet to turn 22, so in my mind I still have time to make money online... don't have any real responsibilities or anything.

welcome to the forum bro.
check out the new CPA tutorial i made from here it will help you a lot.
any question let us know @s3k.

welcome to the forum bro.
check out the new CPA tutorial i made from here it will help you a lot.
any question let us know @s3k.

Thanks man. Will definitely check the tutorial out!

I have purchased PureLander already as well, looking forward to using it!

Didn't know what else to do. Was sort of obligated by parents and it's a good safety net in case I want a "real job" (whatever that means).

Didn't go into debt either since my family is well off enough to pay for it.

Learnt quite a bit too since I studied finance, so I know how to manage my own books at least.

Anyways I'm have yet to turn 22, so in my mind I still have time to make money online... don't have any real responsibilities or anything.
real job is the only job that pays you, even with a degree you are worthless.
papers are just crap.

MI
Back