Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finding Affiliates

NoomCoach

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Noom Affiliate Program
Hello,
I am new to affiliate fix, and our product (NoomCoach - noom.com) is new to having an affiliate program and I'd love some tips.

The product is very popular with over 45m registered users. It's been featured all over the world by several news outlets for our ability to help people get and stay healthy through our weight loss program and our diabetes prevention programs. So, it's a unique and specialized product that some affiliates are scared away from since it's unfamiliar to them. It's really similar to a modern day weight watchers (but much improved). So, we've proven there is a market, and we feel we have a competitive offer but we're not sure the best ways to reach affiliates and get them to adopt our program. Any tips?

I have posted in the proper forum here as well with details of the program,looking for any/all ideas on how to reach affiliates. We did also sign up for a network that has Health and Wellness affiliates already (ShareASale).

Thanks in advance!

Hi T J Tutor!
Is recruiting new affiliates from this forum not allowed?

Regards
Daniel

You are required to be an approved vendor in order to recruit affiliates.

Vendors do their actual promotions in the Business Centre as well as on the discussions tabs of their official listings.

The OP here is asking how to recruit affiliates.

In addition, all vendors may respond in any thread where the OP is asking specifically about products/services the vendor may represent.

You are required to be an approved vendor in order to recruit affiliates.

Vendors do their actual promotions in the Business Centre as well as on the discussions tabs of their official listings.

The OP here is asking how to recruit affiliates.

In addition, all vendors may respond in any thread where the OP is asking specifically about products/services the vendor may represent.

To be an approved vender, what to do? I would also like to know.

Thanks,
Archna

MI
Back