The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Finding a Profitable Niche - Free Detailed Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Note: It?s important you read every word in this article. There is NO FLUFF!
Found a VERY good, in-depth blog today - basically a tutorial for finding
profitable niches. It's written for Adsense publishers but could apply
to niche affiliate sites and niche blogs too.
Finding a Profitable Niche for Adsense Arbitrage

"Finding a profitable niche is a process, requiring mostly brain power. It?s pretty simple math after that.

I think the biggest problem people are having with making money from adsense and affiliate programs is not getting traffic, but finding a profitable niche. I?ve heard countless stories in forums from people who get tons of traffic, but are still not making money because they are earning pennies per click and/or their click through ration (ctr) is low. This is particularly a problem when doing adsense arbitrage since you are paying for your traffic!"
Detailed steps with images and directions here:
Finding a Profitable Niche for Adsense Arbitrage

What do you think? Add your thoughts or other suggestions below.

finding a niche

thanks for the article. I was very imfomative. This has been my biggest problem. I am also unable to invest in google adds and I am trying things like bum marketing which is great, but requires the right niche to make it work.

Linda, the URL to your article above leads to a 403 page. Is it only me or it's not working anymore? Let me know.

It still doesn't work! here is what I have:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /marketing-blog/2007/05/internet-marketing/finding-a-profitable-niche-for-adsense-arbitrage/ on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I think it's a server problem. I am at an Internet Cofee. I may read it another time from somewhere else.

Thank you.

I see this is a pretty old post, but was looking forward to reading the article (it now takes you straight to the homepage). Any idea where I might be able to find this article?
Thanks in advance.

Sorry, he removed that article for some reason.
I tried to get it via Google cache but it's not cached either.

Sorry, he removed that article for some reason.
I tried to get it via Google cache but it's not cached either.

Might have been removed because of the changes to adsense - that direct linking to merchant pages is no longer allowed.

can a mod/admin close this thread:) I just spent 10 minutes searching for it on his site. There are some other interesting reads there though.

I presume he has either withdrawn or rewritten/retitled the article.

However, even if it still existed, this thread is from May 2007, almost two and a half years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back