The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Find good sites Directory

F

findgoodsites

Hello,

Please add to your list and submit your website to this newly launched directory -Find good sites

Search engine friendly links, go to:

surf to the correct category, then click 'suggest url' link.

Please read carefully the submission terms, no pop up sites allowed, no adult, no link farms. Don't spam the directory or you will get banned. Sites are reviewed in a timely manner.

Thank you.

This directory has a PR of ZERO.

Does PR really mean anything, or are you able to send massive amounts of targetted traffic?

Thanks

A link is a link is a link.

Consider it an investment if you care about the PR, we are PR0 but in the future this might change.

We don't care at all about PR here.
As I have been submiting many sites to various general directories, I received almost no traffic from those in few months. If you look to receive huge amounts of traffic form a directory you can search for some niche directories.

I specified in my previous message that this is a newly launched directory.

Thank you.

Well, I do not spam search engines, the target is to get content in our directory by offering a free back link.

Then I'm wondering, do you submit your website to any directory ? How would you make a difference ? By looking at the PR ? I would be very careful in using the google bar when surfing my own sites. Just to let you know, we never use google add-on, we never check page ranks of pages we link to our directory or the pages we get links on.

The best for you, if you don't trust a new site like ours, is to wait few months for us to grow, get some PR, see if other people recommends it and then submit.

Thank you.

I think both of you have got valid point, Paul is right to point out that some directories are considered link far hence banned by Google, BlueFind.com is a good example, it went from PR8 to PR0
Findgoodsite also has a point, he has created a new web directory, which he is inviting people to submit their sites to, you can only either accept his offer or ignore it but like he said the directory is new hence the current lack of page rank.

Good luck with your directory. Is your directory bringing something new and fresh to the web directory world? the seem to be hundreds if not thousands of web directory on the new at present, what "breath of fresh air" will your directory bring to the net? I am asking this question just to see if your directory has a unique angle so that I can list it on our web directory lists

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.

We can't bring something new yet, we have some ideeas for other domains we own, but in this case we need to stick with some rules.

We do not accept money in exchange for websites that bring pop-ups, have violent content, or other questionable content (like racism). No keywords spamming submissions.

Also bringing a friendly attitude towards the submitters, especially the people that do directory submission work for other websites. You will surely get an answer if you e-mail us, unlike many other directories.

Probably reorganizing directory structure in the future, if there will be too many links in each category. Not sure if it will ever change to paid only submissions.

The target is to get good content for surfers, making them to always come back.

MI
Back