“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Find Affiliates

Discussion in 'Affiliate Management and Recruitment' started by BashIt, Jan 12, 2017.

1. BashIt

BashIt Affiliate affiliate

Hi All,

at this stage we run a small supplement business on Amazon.com.

So far we haven't created our own brand website and before we are going to start, we would like to know:

Is it worth it to build a website and start an affiliate program? Where can we find affiliates to promote our products? Is the demand big enough in the US supplement niche?

Also we would like to know:

Is it possible to offer our amazon.com products to affiliate marketer? So far we know that Amazon affiliate program has a commission of 4-10% to their affiliates. But we would like to offer our products outside of amazon.com affiliate program and grand much higher commissions rates.

Can you please give us a few tips where to go or start from this point? I am looking forward to read your response!

Thank you!

2. ytz
  3. Leesy

Leesy Affiliate affiliate

Hello Bashlt

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2017
    BashIt likes this.
  4. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

@Bashlt

Hello there, I think you better to have a complete planning of what a company should have.

Aside from that, I recall you can become an advertiser on shareasale to recruit affiliate and sells product for you.

BashIt, Marc and azgold like this.
  5. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Wow, @BashIt - you come out of the gate swinging, lol. No introduction thread? :D

Are you talking about an e-store?

This you will have to research, that's not something we can tell you.

BashIt likes this.
  6. BashIt

BashIt Affiliate affiliate

Thank you for your tip!

Yes I am planning to create an e-store, but before starting all the efforts, we just would like to know if it worth it to do for supplements. PPC is not an option as its too expensive.

Why can you not answer me this question? Are you not all affiliate marketer and know your field?

by the way. I am going to introduce me once I have time!

Thank you all.

7. internalsoul

internalsoul Moderator moderator affiliate

Amazon affiliates can already reach you. If you want more exposure you can try amazon ads.

Yes you can. In that case you should sale it through your site and have your own affiliate program on your site. Inorder to get quality affiliates, you should reach out to review sites and other sites ranking well in your niche. That should help you to get get top quality at a faster rate and even sales.

Good luck with your e-store

8. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

@BashIt - I don't know much about e-Stores or supplements, no. And I don't know if anyone can tell you if a specific business model is worth it for you. But in AM, testing is an important aspect of any campaign.

Using a pre-existing site, such as Share-A-Sale, as @internalsoul mentioned, might be a less expensive way to find out if branching out independently is worth it to your business.

But that is looking at it strictly from my point of view.

9. TonyB

TonyB Affiliate affiliate

PPC being too expensive, will mean its a competitive niche.

There are lots of supplement affiliates around, many are right here.

And thats a great way to introduce yourself to them.

10. cwscarf

cwscarf Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

it is a hard working,you must take care of the affiliater as the clients,and must keep in touch to every of your affiliater,and know what they want,what they needs,you plan,and what they will get from you and help them to earn,and finally to a win win solution

11. Jennifer Weston

Jennifer Weston Affiliate affiliate

The ShareASale is a good platform, you can launch affiliate program on it and recruit affiliate

12. hungto1991

hungto1991 Affiliate affiliate

hi you
    i think you should create a website. by that way, customers can easily see your product and price.
    You can choose google and facebook to boost your website by marketing campaign
    when customer want to find some product, they usually use gooogle or facebook and visit the top website.
    with your website and google adwords campaign, you certaintly increase the numbers of selling product by e- commerce.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017 at 11:41 AM

Top Resources

banners