The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally my first $35

Just woke up and a saw that i have earn my first $35 nothing makes me happy that its starting to go somewhere, $ 35 is better than $0 , and thanks to some google adwords and twitter :)

Update**
**for the purchase of $2.95 trail, I got $35**

First sign up1_redigerad-1.png

Last edited:
Congratulations on your first sale! There's nothing like the first time!

I see that you had 70 visitors, and 1 conversion, putting your conversion rate at about 1.4%. Do you know how much you spent on AdWords to achieve this?

TBH 1.4% conversion rate isn't great, and I would examine 2 primary factors:

1. The keywords and ads you are running in AdWords. Are they good keywords or just getting a lot of traffic with no sales? Are you running a bunch of keywords? What is your quality score for the keywords? What is your click through rate for the ads? Are you A/B testing your ads? These are all factors that can play heavy into if your efforts will actually be profitable. Sure you can generate revenue, but if it costs you more than you make, it's going to be no good for you.

2. The website you are advertising. Is it a well made website, that is optimized for conversion, and offers an in-demand product at a competitive price? If not, you may be sending a lot of traffic to the site and very little of it will convert. If you send a million visitors to a website that sells iPhone 6 for $1,000, very little of it will convert because nobody will pay $1,000 for an iPhone 6 when you can get it everywhere else for less than $500.

These are all crucial factors to consider when joining an affiliate program, particularly if you are going to be spending out of pocket money on advertising.

Please feel free to contact me if you are looking for a high quality affiliate program that pays huge commissions, has a very in-demand product, and a highly optimized site with a very high conversion rate.

Wow, i bet that must have been the best morning that you have ever had this year. I am so happy for you. I am sure that the revenue that you have collected will motivate you like no one else business. I will just urge you that there are greater things to come and therefore when you keep up the pace, you are likely to get more of this. I will encourage that you even double the efforts and set goals that are much higher. It is the best way for you to grow without even knowing.

Here is some updates. just logged in and saw that i got from $35 to $140.00, I cant wait to get this payment :) .
I dont spent to much money/budget on Adwords so the traffic is very slow on that part. so per day/ 2-5$

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    118.9 KB · Views: 26
banners
Back