The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Finally making some profit!

magician

affiliate
I've been doing mobile cpa for a few months now.. I've struggled so much - I've literally set up 100s of campaigns since I started. I've spent thousands learning everything!

I'm now seeing consistent profits.. yesterday I did $41 in profit and the day before it was $28. I've done more than $20 profit a day for about 10 days straight now.

How long did it take you guys to go from $20-30 profit a day to $500/1k a day?

Hey keep going,

rough guess from 20$ a day to 1K, arround 3 month but that depand on a lot of things.

just don't spend you profit on anything else then your Traffic.

Did $49 profit yesterday... I know that's like tiny compared to most of you guys. I've been struggling for so long so this $49 profit day feels like a $500 day to me.

Looks like today should be just as good and a record breaker as I'm up to $41 profit already!

Hey Magician, way to go man! Keep it up and soon you will be able to tell us how long it takes to go from your current profit level to $100/500 per day. I can't wait to see the update. Good luck!

Congrat! Just scale it to higher volume traffic and you should be on your way to making 3 figure profit per day.

Thanks guys..

Had my best day with mobile cpa yesterday!

Attachments

• profit - 09-01-14.jpg
    profit - 09-01-14.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 82
I've been doing mobile cpa for a few months now.. I've struggled so much - I've literally set up 100s of campaigns since I started. I've spent thousands learning everything!

I'm now seeing consistent profits.. yesterday I did $41 in profit and the day before it was $28. I've done more than $20 profit a day for about 10 days straight now.

How long did it take you guys to go from $20-30 profit a day to $500/1k a day?
Any tips for newbies like me ! I have been struggling...

MI
Back