The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Figuring out SEO

Dustin Barruela

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Bluagile DSP
Sorry for this dumb question. Im ready to receive much flak from you guys.

My question is:
1. What are the tools you usually require for SEO? What are the basic things you need to have?

I am a WordPress user and I have been able to use the Yoast SEO for a very long period of time. I will say that it is the best tool that you can ever use. However, you need to know that the plugin is only subjected to the WordPress users. I can however say that it is the best tool that I have worked with. You can as well have a look at other tools so that you can be able to compare and see what makes sense for you.

I too agree that Yoast is very good if you are doing wordpress. I have been using it for a bit now and find that it is one of the best things to use.

@Dustin Barruela. First of all, there's no such dumb question. - Positivity ;) -

SEO - Search Engine Optimization. meaning: you do some stuff to your website to rank higher in Search Engines.
Am no SEO expert. but there are few factors I know about SEO.
I know to rank on the first page of google its about Content relevancy and your website quality:

• Keyword usage
  • Site structure
  • Site speed
  • Time spent on site
  • Number of inbound links
  • Quality of inbound links

Last edited by a moderator:
seo powersuite is best tool for onside and offside seo. we can do all those things
  • Keyword usage
  • Site structure
  • Site speed
  • Time spent on site
  • Number of inbound links
  • Quality of inbound links
best is to work hard and analysis competitor weekness.

Sorry for this dumb question. Im ready to receive much flak from you guys.

My question is:
1. What are the tools you usually require for SEO? What are the basic things you need to have?

Semrush is gold, for a lot of things. But it would help to be more specific on what you need, so you could receive a more targeted answer.

Remember that these represent total searches. Depending on your ranking and click-through rate, the actual number of visitors you achieve for these keywords will usually be much lower.

banners
Back