The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Few Things about PPV..?

thomaso

affiliate
Hey guys, I need to ask few things about ppv.
First what I don't understund. Let's say I want to start campaign on lead impact and I going to use lead impact traffic - landing page - offer.

And let's say I targeted google.com url I don't understund do I need to make banner for that picture that will be showed on google.com or they will iframe my landing page or what? :p second, I heard that for some simple email submits and offers like that I shouldn't use landing page bescasue they are simple? :D

One more question.. when I want to search for ppv offers in my network I have these categories:
contextual, email, media buys, mobile, onsite, search, seo, social media.. which of them is PPV?!

That would be all for now.. thanks guys

PPV traffic comes from people who install an adware toolbar. If your campaign is targeting google.com, when a person having the toolbar visits google.com he will get a pop-up/pop-under displaying your landing page.

If you do direct linking, the offer website will be displayed in the pop-up. If you use lander than it will be the lander that get displayed.

You need to check with your AM about which traffic method is considered PPV. For PeerFly it's CPV/PPV, for MaxBounty it's contextual, for Neverblue it's DLS (downloadable software). Each network is different.

PPV traffic comes from people who install an adware toolbar. If your campaign is targeting google.com, when a person having the toolbar visits google.com he will get a pop-up/pop-under displaying your landing page.

If you do direct linking, the offer website will be displayed in the pop-up. If you use lander than it will be the lander that get displayed.

You need to check with your AM about which traffic method is considered PPV. For PeerFly it's CPV/PPV, for MaxBounty it's contextual, for Neverblue it's DLS (downloadable software). Each network is different.

Thanks! Is there any difference betwen lander and landing page?
btw One more stupid question.. If pop up that for example lead impact show on some website is 740 x 310.
Should my landing page be 740 x 310 or what?

Nothing stupid at all in asking question :)

Lander = landing page and you're right, make it the same size as the content area of the pop-up window.

For Lead Impact it's 755 x 400.

Nothing stupid at all in asking question :)

Lander = landing page and you're right, make it the same size as the content area of the pop-up window.

For Lead Impact it's 755 x 400.
I agree also about question about using lp or not , Well its something you can find out by testing , lets say if Offer A converts well without a lander that doesnt mean all other offers will convert too without using landing page or you might get more better results using a landing page so you can`t assume how thing work just because SOME ONE IS TELLING YOU .. test yourself and see what works for you :)

MI
Back