The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

feedback on website

E

efovargue

Hi - I am a co founder of Efdesign, a web design company based in Wakefield, and would appreciate any constructive feedback on the Efdesign website at efdesign.net

Thanks
Emma

where is the link

I wasn't allowed to put the link on till I've made 10 posts
Emma

I think I'm on number 5 now - just think, in another 4 useless posts I'll finally be able to post a link to the website to allow people to look at it and give feedback, which is what I was invited to do in the first place.

So here we go for number 6 - maybe I should write a poem or something to keep people entertained. Or maybe I should point out that a policy of 'stopping' spammers by making them write useless posts defeats the object.

For your nav, I would use the same grey that you used in your logo, and adjust your blues to all match. I would replace the orange highlights with the green you used on your buttons, to keep it down to two main colors. Overall I think it looks really good and inviting.

I am no designer,just a normal user and after seeing your website my first impression is this theme is not unique and has been taken from somewhere.Probably because of the

web_design_Wakefield_images/web_design_Wakefield.jpg

I am sorry for saying this to you my friend but I have to say I do not like to see your sort of posting on forums, I know quite a lot of forum owners hate it too, and some would ban that type of stuff I think.
bye
David

banners
Back