The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Features YOUR Scraper Needs?

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
Let's say you had a brilliant developer who could create anything you wanted...

What features would you want to see in your PPV keyword and URL scraper? How would you want it to work? Outline the process for me and you may just get what you are asking for :)

I started work on a PPV scraper because I'm not really happy with what's currently available and think there's room for improvement. Basically, I'm putting together and automating the tools I've already created for myself. Pretty excited to show you all very soon, but I'd love any initial ideas for ways I can make this thing as amazing as possible :)

Hi Luke,
I would love a scraper which could scrape top results for all the different countries from google and bing. I am currently using magicurlscraper but it doesnt work at times. :)

Hi Luke,
I would love a scraper which could scrape top results for all the different countries from google and bing. I am currently using magicurlscraper but it doesnt work at times. :)

I worked on different countries a bit last night. Doesn't look like it's going to be a problem :)

I'm adding the ability to scrape YouTube videos and it has a keyword tool so if you want to target keywords you can get them easily without having to go through a 3rd party tool. If anyone can think of other good sources they like to scrape that i could potentially automate let me know. I'm hoping to launch this thing by the end of the year :D

I've heard that term - URL scraper - bandied about for the past couple of years. Have even searched about it. Still not sure I understand its purpose. Does it just find high PR sites with dofollows, or is there more to it than that?

Please forgive my newbie ignorance. :confused:

Hey Azgold,
In ppv, a url scraper is used to find different urls for a searched keyword, that we can bid on the ppv network to get traffic.

I worked on different countries a bit last night. Doesn't look like it's going to be a problem :)

I'm adding the ability to scrape YouTube videos and it has a keyword tool so if you want to target keywords you can get them easily without having to go through a 3rd party tool. If anyone can think of other good sources they like to scrape that i could potentially automate let me know. I'm hoping to launch this thing by the end of the year :D

Looking forward to it, Luke. :D

My main focus with my scraper is PPV right now, but it has the potential to be used for other marketing methods in the future as well :)

Hi,

I'm thinking something else. I'll like to have a scraper that is intelligent enough to scrap URLs by demographic.

Eg: I'm running a campaign selling E-Cigarettes. My target is: 30 years old male, smoker, no college degree, etc ...
This scraper will be able to "Match" the demographics from the websites by the criteria we've pre-set.

It's an advanced version of Quantcast + Google + Scraper.

Thanks
Vanson

I think the url scraper might have to scrape only high ranking sites and ignoring the lower ranking sites. Since the lower ranking sites wont bring enough traffic in ppv for any conversions.

Maybe scrape only alexa ranking < 300k ?

That's just my opinion. :)

MI
Back