FB Spreader Works with out POPUP = Must get

Status
Not open for further replies.

CodeCompiler

affiliate
Demo of full Action System available for people

Here is a Full Video of the system working. Hope you enjoy. UPDATED 10/29/2011
[video=youtube;p5vi5UdiFLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vi5UdiFLI[/video]
ADDED AUTO LIKE ON MOUSE MOVEMENT SYSTEM ALSO!!!
Here the Pro's and Con's first of the different types.
EARNINGS FOR 1 WEEK!!!!
Payouts.png

Skype - codecompilerhf - for details.
Also I will not pay to have your jar files signed.. There are people on the site that will do it.

Vouches

LowKey.Gov' pid='14064189' dateline='1311874450 said:
Vouch for CodeCompiler. I crypt his servers and watch him get 10's of thousands of installs a day. He can probably screenshot and post a pic for u guys if he's saved 1
iphone®' pid='14064660' dateline='1311875304 said:
I can vouch for CodeCompiler he know what he is doing !
Facebookfanpagebuyer' pid='14064885' dateline='1311875691 said:
vouch he knows his shit Known him for years now hes made me some big bucks
mackmall' pid='14065952' dateline='1311877627 said:
I can vouch for him too...been watching him put this together. I wouldn't have believed it either had I not seen it for myself. Dude is a beast!
stringback' pid='14000509' dateline='1311713864 said:
was cool and fastly i got around 3k installs in less than a 30min i recomend it and vouch for him :D bought it
Current' pid='13222846' dateline='1309665606 said:
Vouch for dru, my awesome homie!
RazorX' pid='13222907' dateline='1309665790 said:
Vouch for CodeCompiler! Legit guy!
MR^E' pid='13229074' dateline='1309685553 said:
Legit stuff right here.
Easy money for botnet owners.

Purchase options are via LR / Western Union only! $$350.00$$ Setup with in the next 24 Hours Garenteed. Can do paypal but will charge additional fee for paypal % and you must send as gift for intangible goods!
I will allow Resellers if you want to be a reseller email - nuegenx@aol.com Here the resellers deal. Everyone that makes a sale makes 100$ per $350!! So here a product you can move. All payments must be made to me!! Then will be forwarded out with in 72 hours!

Still available for everyone. If your interested PM me on skype and here - codecompilerhf

P.S. I WILL NOT EMPHASIZE HOW IMPORTANT IT IS TO GET YOUR JAR SIGNED AS A TRUSTED TRUSTED!! I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU TO PAY TO GET IT DONE! OPTIONAL ROUTES CAN TAKE DAYS TO WEEKS TO GET SIGNED AND APPROVED!! SECURE VENDORS TAKE HOURS! SO MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE!! FULLED SIGNED AS TRUSTED TRUSTED (2) YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A JAVA / FLASH POPUP EVER!!

Legit product - he showed me this working on Join.me

also if you have big traffic this can make a killing!

I do as emphasized require people to get there Jar cert signed.. what it might entail depending on the company.. Might require you get a ssl licence.. 18$ Trusted Jar cert level 2 i have seen as cheap at 89.99 to 209.99 so shop around.

I can vouch for this guy as well. Just saw a screenshare of the script in action + his traffic stats. This guy is LEGIT!

I am showing people how to use a Exploit pack and load a botnet system to so you can continually use your traffic and so forth for spreading.. Imaging keeping 10% of all your traffic which is approximately what you convert with and being able to spam all there walls continually :) Thats the new system coming out with a complete cms system available for people.

Very interessted in this, you need to have a facebook fanpage ? (Size +100 000? )
You also can help with a full install and get facebook friends/sites ?

Does anybody can give a review about this tool ?

Actually guys I am in Atlanta atm and put all my developers in 1 spot to get a new system written together and updated cause we found out some people bulk scrapped the app id's and have been blowing through them in bulk. I will set up a new version to spread here and a new way to make things available for everyone shortly.

I have a new demo coming out for people to have and see.. Its brute force.. Ever RAPE someones wall to blast on there friends? ever posted 50 SHARE PAGES TO YOUR OWN LINK TO HIT UP THERE FRIENDS WALLS AND YOUR WALLS AND THERE FRIENDS ALL SEE IT!!! ITS BRUTAL AND GOOD!! :) BEST RETURN!! :p K you gotta check this out its sexy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back