The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

FB Newbie

Shajuan

affiliate
Hello I just started my first campaign through peerfly. I started with fb ads on a page with 1500+ likes (mostly from the Dominican Republic) ran ads direct linking and got 0 conversions.

Then I tried going through CVP direct and got some traffic but 0 conversions.

This particular add is looking for opt ins from customers. Can anybody give me any basic tips to make a conversion? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hello I just started my first campaign through peerfly. I started with fb ads on a page with 1500+ likes (mostly from the Dominican Republic) ran ads direct linking and got 0 conversions.

Then I tried going through CVP direct and got some traffic but 0 conversions.

This particular add is looking for opt ins from customers. Can anybody give me any basic tips to make a conversion? It would be greatly appreciated.

Be prepared to get your account suspended or banned if you are direct linking affiliate links in your ads. This is no longer permitted. You have to link your ads to an FB page and then link the FB page.

As for your campaign, you need to provide more data about the campaign. The problem(s) could be the ad(s), the offer, the targeting, no landing page, etc.

Also, be sure the offers allow social marketing.

banners
Back