The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

FB Marketing help

PostAffiliate

affiliate
Dear all's

Yes yes, this is it, finally thinking about starting my affiliate marketing journey.

Just before I start I need some advice as this will be my first ever online investment towards Affiliate Marketing.

I am currently on the edge of starting a facebook page in a very popular but not saturated facebook market. This page will mostly include pictures and videos which a person can relate to. Will be doing paid advertisements to boost the page in the first week to increase likes, shares and follows.

What type of ads would you suggest on top of the above page, direct links in posts and on facebook page to reduce cost?

Would love your guys take on this!

First of all rulles for advertising on FB: always start from CPC model and not try to get likes or smthg.After that you'll see engagement ratio and you'll simply calculate it.

You mean a direct link in news feed post or build a website that includes the offers to support the facebook page?

By direct link, do you mean direct linking to a CPA/CB/Whatever offer? If so, be careful of doing that. I'm not sure if FB allows affiliate links.

By direct link, do you mean direct linking to a CPA/CB/Whatever offer? If so, be careful of doing that. I'm not sure if FB allows affiliate links.
Yea Direct link to CPA. Offers seems to be tracking cookies and PV however did not make a sale as of yet, will keep you posted regarding this.

Yes sorry CPS.

Alright so just finished my first 2 x 5$ Facebook campaigns with the following outcome:
upload_2017-1-23_20-8-57.png

upload_2017-1-23_20-9-46.png

Current like total: 100 Likes

To be honest, have quite some mixed feelings here.

I feel that the response rate was just fine and products seemed to be in line with GEO however unfortunately (my own bad) I noticed that the offers I promoted didn't provide me with any commission due to the rules of the network (first time buyer on PC = No commission rate).

I did learn from the above test that promoting things through Facebook or internet in my chosen GEO can be profitable(correct me if Im wrong)

As a newbie and this being my first paid promotion, what step forward do you guy suggest?

Yea Direct link to CPA. Offers seems to be tracking cookies and PV however did not make a sale as of yet, will keep you posted regarding this.

Always, and i do mean always, link to your FB Page and NEVER put an affiliate link in your ads! You will be banned quickly if you do any direct linking from your news feed or sidebar ads. only approved media companies are allowed to do that!

Always, and i do mean always, link to your FB Page and NEVER put an affiliate link in your ads! You will be banned quickly if you do any direct linking from your news feed or sidebar ads. only approved media companies are allowed to do that!
Noted and understood. Onto the next part, what step forward would you suggest knowing the above stats?

MI
Back