The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Favourite FREE traffic source?

Yahoo answers and because its easiest most method i have known so far and is simply best also helps to get high ranking other than that YouTube i also used it at start to promote click bank products :)

well it was simple at start i used to direct link to offers (i didn't had money to host a site ) later on , i created a landing page and i used to link my answers to that lander and what i used to do was to have 5 YA accounts , answer from one account , vote from rest of the accounts , than move on next question use account 2 for answer vote from other accs and so i kept answering questions from all accounts and voting them as best answer, And thats how my answers were usually voted as bets answers . i used to answer maximum 10 answers from one account per day no more .. Later on i bought hosting and customized this script http://gifts.justbrunomars.com/ and on its main page there are non incent banners mean while on back ground i used currency locker system from cpalead to monetize members

Does anyone know any software like the Chinese Jingling Bot that can drive traffic to your site?
I need one similar to Jingling that can send Geo Targeted Traffic. I dont know which option to select in Jingling to get UK and USA Traffics.

Any Suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.

Hey KJ! Could you make a guide about Yahoo Answers in The Dojo section...
Of course when you can...Just how to use it for getting some traffic from search engines...

well it was simple at start i used to direct link to offers (i didn't had money to host a site ) later on , i created a landing page and i used to link my answers to that lander and what i used to do was to have 5 YA accounts , answer from one account , vote from rest of the accounts , than move on next question use account 2 for answer vote from other accs and so i kept answering questions from all accounts and voting them as best answer, And thats how my answers were usually voted as bets answers . i used to answer maximum 10 answers from one account per day no more .. Later on i bought hosting and customized this script Gift Card For Survey | It's time to shop for free! and on its main page there are non incent banners mean while on back ground i used currency locker system from cpalead to monetize members

Thank you for this. Simple and effective.

Hey KJ! Could you make a guide about Yahoo Answers in The Dojo section...
Of course when you can...Just how to use it for getting some traffic from search engines...
For sure i have included it in my to do list and will do that in coming days :)

Does anyone know any software like the Chinese Jingling Bot that can drive traffic to your site?
I need one similar to Jingling that can send Geo Targeted Traffic. I dont know which option to select in Jingling to get UK and USA Traffics.

Any Suggestions will be helpful.

Thanks.

Don't think so it drives legit traffic better stay away

MI
Back