The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Fan Pages – how's THAT done?

mrjones

affiliate
Hi everybody!

So recently I started a fan page on Facebook and trying to get people to like it. Most helpful thing for me right now is to buy likes on Facebook. At first I was paying approx $0.32 per like, which is VERY expensive :) Right now it's around $0.03 for me, which is much better but still not the best :) I'm studying and trying to implement different techniques to increase engagement. So far I just have around 500 likes after couple of days. Still long way to go :)

But here's what I'm wondering about. I saw some pages with niches related to mine. Some of them have 600k-900k followers (sometimes more) and almost no engagement (less than 50 likes per post). And some of them have 100k-250k followers and great engagement (over 1000 likes per post). The most impressive thing is that those pages are less than 8 weeks old (one page had over 100k likes in less than a week). So, how in hell people building up such a big pages in such a short time (and keeping followers greatly engaged with the page)?

Here are my thoughts on this:
– they spend a lot of money to buy likes and then making money back by posting affiliate links on that page
– they spend a lot of money to buy likes and then selling page for even more money (I messaged one of the page admins, tried to ask him how he grew his page so fast, but instead of answer I was offered to buy a page for $15,000, page had 105k followers).

So, could you, gurus, explain me please how it's done? :) I don't need to know all your secrets, just wan't to know if I'm moving in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry guys, I'll just push this thread up again. Because shortly after I posted it there was some crazy commenting wave of all the posts below. Hope somebody will see and answer my initial question.

Cheers!

Have you seen the video about the dummy accounts who likes facebook pages?
I think, facebook haven't filtered that out yet so you might get some likes from those.

Better way is to do that and then post engaging post so that you will know what percent is active and what person is trash. }
From there, you will know how to grow.

Have you seen the video about the dummy accounts who likes facebook pages?
I think, facebook haven't filtered that out yet so you might get some likes from those.

Better way is to do that and then post engaging post so that you will know what percent is active and what person is trash. }
From there, you will know how to grow.

I haven't seen that video, but I know what you're talking about. My page is growing slowly, no complaints about that. It's just really interesting to see 4-8 weeks old accounts growing to hundreds of thousands followers in such short time.

have you tried s4s with the other related sites. Sometimes you can ask s4s for sites that are closely related. Went from a couple 100 likes to a couple 1000 in days and as I'm writing this it's still growing. I started the page less than a week ago.

have you tried s4s with the other related sites. Sometimes you can ask s4s for sites that are closely related. Went from a couple 100 likes to a couple 1000 in days and as I'm writing this it's still growing. I started the page less than a week ago.

I tried several times, but it wasn't too beneficial for me. Plus, most of the pages just ditched me. They ask you to share first but then just don't share back.

banners
Back