The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook Wall Post is Considered a Backlink?

Okay. The title says it all?

Is it considered a backlink? :confused:

Will it affect the rank of a site if you have many links in walls of many users in facebook?

It may. If you have social mentions and your competiton dont, it may do you some good. I like to get some tweets and FB likes when I launch new sites.

Don't go out and spam abunch of fb pages, though. As far as helping you gain rankings with nothing more than facebook mentions, its not going to do anything.

I wouldnt think that it would matter too much myself, but I think taken by itself you wont see much but as part of a whole strategy, it can help

Yea, I hear Google+ can have a new page indexed instantly.

lol Cool, man! Where are you from?

Currently living in Leeds, although my family are in aberdeen, peterbourough, and devon :) Of course G+ will provide more juice towards seo, as it has been proven. However even if it was not proven, common sense would come into play. Google owns Google plus, so they are going to favour it more :)

Social media is not going to rank a website, alone, but Google does use it as a factor in their algorithm. It's just a smaller part of a bigger strategy. I highly recommend using social media alongside SEO, as social media is now a huge part of SEO. SEO is constantly evolving.. and you should too!

social media is taking over the planet. I don't see any lack of steam going into the future. My only complaint is how under utilized it can be and only used for silly stuff. E

Ex. seeing 100 + updates with nothing but cute cat pictures...inspirational photos or memes. its funny for a littler bit...just not that useful overall. I do admit that viral photos and updates can cause a traffic storm...so I wont underestimate the potential

banners
Back