The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

facebook vs twitter

Well, both are the greatest social networking platform, facebook is much older but recently twitter has starting achieving the place of facebook and myspace. I think more than facebook, twitter has the potential to boost your business world wide.

Facebook is best more then twitter because facebook gives lot of way traffic increasing with give chatting facilities while twitter not gives..

I am using twitter now for myself so I vote for twitter. It really drive traffic to my sites and build backlinks for my sites, too. :)

Social networking is very popular now a days. Twitter and facebook are good sources of traffic.These networks Twitter and Facebook, attracting new users at astounding rates have not fully defined their business. Facebook appeals to people looking to reconnect with old friends and family members or find new friends online.Twitter may be more addictive once you get the hang of Tweeting you get more immediate responses and it seems to live somewhere between the worlds of email, instant messaging and blogging.

When it comes to traffic point of view i feel its twitter which helps in getting more traffic. But am facebook freek, its more user friendly for me.

All social network derives more traffic. but it is how you interact with user. i think myspace and facebook is best one to interact,

I think that Face book and Twitter both websites are Good at the view point of traffic on website, but the main thing is that Face book basically for social use.

Now about Twitter, Only for sharing of important information with online user nothing else.

so i think that Both are very important at the view point of search engine optimization.

Twitter is a dynamic, content sharing medium. It has a broader reach that allows me to communicate with those I may not want to be so ‘intimate…as a facebook friend’.

MI
Back