The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook vs Adwords

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Hey fixers,
I know you are doing great with PPC ad campaign. Just want to know what is the best for you? Facebook or Adwords. Why you think this is best.

I have a Google Ads account and I pay per clicks in my strategy. I choose offer insurance to promote because I have some great keywords are studied in each location has the highest conversion ability. I think, both facebook and adword are the best advertisement forms. However, each form is suitable with one field that you want to advertise. For example, facebook is the best way for you to advertise clothes, cosmestics. Adword is better than in advertising game campaign.

Both are good platform for driving quality traffic. But I personally like Facebook. You can drive traffic as low as 5 cents per click.

For me I think it's Facebook. Because I found this easy to set up any ads and you can drive a vast amount of traffic with very low PPC cost, if you are technical ;)

They are both very good platforms and both are very tentative about affiliates. Follow the terms and conditions on either and you can work with ease. Screw with either of them and you get the horns.

Google opened up their platform for optimizing Pay Per Call making it awesome for such promotions and now they've adding the ability to upload custom email lists for targeting ads as well as similar audiences are being added to compete with FB.

I think we'll see they are going to continue to adopt one another platforms which will be to our advantage long term!

Last edited:
Facebook because of their wealth of registration data. Too bad they removed precise interests - which allowed you to target people based off groups they followed. The days of extremely granular targeting on FB are gone but there's still a lot of opportunity with Power Editor.

MI
Back