The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook traffic

PurePay

Hello all.

I am wanting to try Facebook for traffic. What is the best way to do so, and is there any good advices for us when we actually get to where we try it?

I have always been in E-mail Marketing so that is where my experiences lies.

Thanks for your help.

I am told that apparel and technology lead the pack of advertisers. Local is becoming huge. My real estate lead gen does well.

Build authority facebook fan page, boost your post via facebook PPC, optimize your post, joined your niche targeted groups and build authority. It's long term process but very useful. Don't forget to collect your leads as you are doing email marketing.

If you are going to sell anything then you must re think.... I have tried FB toget sales and also tried traffic thing...
Nothing worked for me....It is just giving away your money to Facebook.....Get real time search engine traffic.....

I am going to promote my own offers via Facebook to see how well they perform.

We have a lot of campaigns so making SEO would take to long, but thanks for your response!

I don't think it's not possible to get sell from facebook. Facebook is the largest social networks and it belongs huge amount of buyers traffic. You need to target your audience first. I know some people who only earn from facebook only promoting their facebook fan pages. Quality content is matter. So emphasize to make your content first. Remember is a social network so pictures and videos are working great here but make your content family friendly. Do not decorate your content by over highlighting or don't use NSFW content. Just think about it if you are your customer then what you would like to see your Facebook feed.

Hello all.

I am wanting to try Facebook for traffic. What is the best way to do so, and is there any good advices for us when we actually get to where we try it?

I have always been in E-mail Marketing so that is where my experiences lies.

Thanks for your help.
You can run facebook advertising to take traffic. About 0.03$/cpc

I don't think it's not possible to get sell from facebook. Facebook is the largest social networks and it belongs huge amount of buyers traffic. You need to target your audience first. I know some people who only earn from facebook only promoting their facebook fan pages. Quality content is matter. So emphasize to make your content first. Remember is a social network so pictures and videos are working great here but make your content family friendly. Do not decorate your content by over highlighting or don't use NSFW content. Just think about it if you are your customer then what you would like to see your Facebook feed.

Appreciate the help :)

Attachments

• TK VTM2.png
    TK VTM2.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 80
We are the senior agent of Facebook, our acccout can better reach-> cheaper CPC and unlimited of spend money.

You can contact me: skype:mr_tantai. I'll explain more
Please share. I've been using Facebook for my retail clothing outlet, and recently started promoting some real estate and insurance interest. I still have a long way to go and would welcome some suggestions as it relates to getting more traffic.

Atm i am up 62 clicks but no leads via our prelander :).

I can try and share my look after, maybe you have some advices then.

Atm i am up 62 clicks but no leads via our prelander :).

I can try and share my look after, maybe you have some advices then.

Try to split testing your targeting. Are you using Facebook's pixels? Do you collect leads and sends them to an offer? please share your look after..

If your into Facebook I highly recommend to read jon loomer and digital marketer.

Cheers and good luck,

Adir

Facebook marketing becomes of help only if you have an active page. This means that the page you want to carry out the marketing of goods and services you offer need to have very many likes. In so doing, it is easier to convert the people who liked the page into your potential customers. It is today one of the major and easiest way to do social media marketing. The reason being its free cost and also easy with which you get potential customers. Sharing your page among other groups that you are a member will help in widening the target market.

Facebook marketing becomes of help only if you have an active page. This means that the page you want to carry out the marketing of goods and services you offer need to have very many likes. In so doing, it is easier to convert the people who liked the page into your potential customers. It is today one of the major and easiest way to do social media marketing. The reason being its free cost and also easy with which you get potential customers. Sharing your page among other groups that you are a member will help in widening the target market.

I will also add it is a nice way to improve copyright skill and most of all preselling skill. You can see quickly if your approach or the way you communicate creates a buzz or not.

With content on a website, it can take time to see if the content is connecting with the audience. But with a Facebook page, it is done more quickly because you can put yourself more easely and in a less annoying way in front of potential customers that have no idea who you are.

If your writing is not good enough to catch the attention and make people like you, Facebook is a good place to learn through trial and errors and develop those writing skills quickly.

Before buying adds, make sure you get the copyright and the presell on a good level where you can convert without paying for adds.

Simply look at the competitors what they are doing and do it in your own words in a way that feel comfortable. Talk as if you talk to a friend. In other words, you do not sell, you just say the pros and the cons and say if it is worth it or not. You talk about the benefits.

Then you move with more dry content like the specs for those into that and the "sales" page for those who are intrigue enough and want to know about the prices, the warranty and the refunds policies (anything that makes them feel safe).

MI
Back