The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Page got me a free trip to LA

Luke

Service Manager
Service Manager
FPTraffic
A few months ago I had an employee from the USA Television Network leave a message on my Phil Dunphy Quotes Facebook Page praising me for building such a nice big Modern Family community. They told me about their new MOFY Nation they were building which is essentially their social community for the TV show Modern Family. They invited me to share one of their posts from the official Page on my Page and in return they'd send me a shirt. So, I shared one of their posts and a few days later my shirt arrived in the mail. Pretty cool.

Well, a few weeks ago I got another message from them and this time they invited me to their Fan Appreciation Day in Las Angeles! It's an all expense paid trip and I get a VIP pass to the Fan Appreciation Day where they're going to have a red carpet with the cast and a whole bunch of other fun stuff.

mffan_closed.jpg

I leave this Sunday and fly back Tuesday night. I'm hoping I get to meet the cast and will definitely be taking a lot of pictures and doing a follow up blog post.

Just thought I'd share this cool experience because it all comes from just building a Facebook Page :)

You definitely know what you are doing man! Congrats for this!
btw Did you build that fb page from zero or just bought it?
However nice fb page,Luke!!

The trip was fantastic. I got to meet some very interesting people:

I'm going to publish a complete recap tonight or tomorrow on my blog. I'll post the link once it's up :)

MI
Back