The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Facebook Page - CPA?

harvey6032

Hi guys, I run a Facebook Page about music. And I have some decent followers on my page. I just would like to ask whether I could do CPA Marketing on my fb page? if so, what are the things that I should be doing? What CPA Network would I register into?

Thanks everyone, I would really appreciate your help.

You can get music related offers from PeerFly & MaxBounty, etc. - the question you have to ask yourself, if you want to post the actual offer to your FB page, or just write a catchy story so you can take your prospects to a captcher page first, so you can build a list before taking them to the actual offer pages ... the trick is always to develop the best marketing strategy with the system you put in place for yourself ... picking the most suitable CPA offers is an easy last step ... :)

Hi guys, I run a Facebook Page about music. And I have some decent followers on my page. I just would like to ask whether I could do CPA Marketing on my fb page? if so, what are the things that I should be doing? What CPA Network would I register into?

Recently, my account many issues, spend less money campaign, Google is difficult approved, the cloaking becomes difficult. Does anyone like me. ? Give me advice. Thank you very much !!!

Recently, my account many issues, spend less money campaign, Google is difficult approved, the cloaking becomes difficult. Does anyone like me. ? Give me advice. Thank you very much !!!
Google AdWords isn't affiliate friendly. So try other traffic source.

Google AdWords isn't affiliate friendly. So try other traffic source.
Facebook traffic ?

Facebook traffic ?
FB should be fine. Do check their TOS as they have some restriction on some niches.

you can advertise up to 3000$ from my account.
Per day spending limit is 5000$.
Are you interested?
Refrain yourself from posting restrictive post like selling/renting FB & google ad accounts. Its not permitted in this forum. This is the only warning you will get.

I post CPA offers on my Facebook Pages all the time. If you want to use PeerFly, we do have specific guidelines we require you to follow. Once you're setup and start testing different offers, you will see what performs well for your demo. For example, one of my Pages does really well with job search type offers.

@LukePeerFly Of course, I'll try this and perhaps i'll send you a PM if I do have any questions. i am loving this forum, lots of helpful people. I do have a question though. How much would you invest for start up?

@LukePeerFly Of course, I'll try this and perhaps i'll send you a PM if I do have any questions. i am loving this forum, lots of helpful people. I do have a question though. How much would you invest for start up?
For a new campaign? I'll typically set a test budget of 2-5x the payout. It just depends on the campaign and how much confidence I have in it, how much experience I have with it, and how much time I have already invested into it.

For a new campaign? I'll typically set a test budget of 2-5x the payout. It just depends on the campaign and how much confidence I have in it, how much experience I have with it, and how much time I have already invested into it.

I am about to register to peerfly, and im on the marketing section of the sign up. i got stuck in that part, I was ask to input "website and landing pages" to be exact I don't have any websites at all. And in the getting started section of this forum I read that you need "domain and hosting" for your landing pages. How do I go about it? Im confuse right now.

I am about to register to peerfly, and im on the marketing section of the sign up. i got stuck in that part, I was ask to input "website and landing pages" to be exact I don't have any websites at all. And in the getting started section of this forum I read that you need "domain and hosting" for your landing pages. How do I go about it? Im confuse right now.
You can leave it blank. You do not need to post in multiple threads about the same issue.

banners
Back