The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Page 64,000 UK Likes, How Can I Make $$$

TopBanter

affiliate
Hi, I've been running Facebook pages for a good 3 years or more now and have collected up a good amount of likes. I have pages from 10,000 likes to 500,000 likes but I learnt that UK/US traffic is the best to work with.

I've been focusing on Top Banter for a while now and have managed to grow the page from 0 likes to 64,000 UK likes. I'm writing this to ask how I can make money from the page? I was thinking maybe a site that pays me to get traffic to there site as it's worked well in the past but I don't know of any sites that offers good CPM these days..

I tried opening my own site about half a year ago and managed to get 1,000 visitors a day but was lucky to get $1 a day which really isn't worth it.

I'm going to start uploading to Youtube soon and sharing the videos on my page to see how that goes. If anyone has any suggestions for me then I'd really appreciate it.

P.S - The page is /TopBanterTB :)

Thank you.

Have you considered using CPA? You may be able to find some good CPA offers to promote to your audience. Or, you could try content locking? Ofcourse, you may have to make a landing page, but that's easy these days with the amount of available software.

Have you considered using CPA? You may be able to find some good CPA offers to promote to your audience. Or, you could try content locking? Ofcourse, you may have to make a landing page, but that's easy these days with the amount of available software.
Most, if not all are just surveys which just look like scams and in past experience no one bothers with them and end up leaving the site.

Most, if not all are just surveys which just look like scams and in past experience no one bothers with them and end up leaving the site.

CPA is more than surveys, though. Pick offers that you believe your followers would appreciate knowing about.

CPA is more than surveys, though. Pick offers that you believe your followers would appreciate knowing about.
Yeah I've tried it in the past and didn't have the greatest benignity from doing so.
Yeah I was on about content locking there, I've tried CPA before and didn't have any success without having pop ups which I'm not a fan of at all.

Yeah I've tried it in the past and didn't have the greatest benignity from doing so.

Yeah I was on about content locking there, I've tried CPA before and didn't have any success without having pop ups which I'm not a fan of at all.

Would a product from CB or Amazon work better for your followers?

Hi, I've been running Facebook pages for a good 3 years or more now and have collected up a good amount of likes. I have pages from 10,000 likes to 500,000 likes but I learnt that UK/US traffic is the best to work with.

I've been focusing on Top Banter for a while now and have managed to grow the page from 0 likes to 64,000 UK likes. I'm writing this to ask how I can make money from the page? I was thinking maybe a site that pays me to get traffic to there site as it's worked well in the past but I don't know of any sites that offers good CPM these days..

I tried opening my own site about half a year ago and managed to get 1,000 visitors a day but was lucky to get $1 a day which really isn't worth it.

I'm going to start uploading to Youtube soon and sharing the videos on my page to see how that goes. If anyone has any suggestions for me then I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you.

Hey man, I'd like to promote a video on your pages, can you share with me more info on the pages (type, links, no of likes)

Well, with 64k likes, it seems you've got access to traffic. There's a slew of things you can do to monetize. Set up an Amazon storefront and promote hot products to your audience. Clickbank has some products, check out JVZoo. I see a lot of people utilizing Tee Spring. Just do a little research. I think for a lot of marketers, getting the traffic is the toughest part, especially when starting out. It seems as though, you've got that part in the bag.

Last edited:
You have an impressive following, do they fit into one niche? Or do you have a variety?

Thank you.
If it suits your page we have many affiliates in place at citysharks.co.uk and some great banners. If you dropped a few banner adverts we could pay a percentage of the revenue. We deal with spread betting and binary trading platforms and the commission can be huge. DM if you would consider this at all.

banners
Back