The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Facebook is Social PPC or PPV?

Matias Peralta

affiliate
Hi guys! I am working with peerfly and I am really interested in be aligned with the promotion methods allow on PeerFly. So, my quest is, if an a offer says:

Allowed Methods: Search PPC, Social PPC, Banner Display, PPV/CPV, Contextual
Not Allowed: NO Incent, NO Classified Ads, NO Twitter, NO SMS, NO Email Marketing, LIMITED Facebook Promotion

I can run this offer on facebook ads plataform? Which type of ads (type of promotion) on facebook i should run? can I use Page Post Engagement? or i should use Send people to your website?

Thanks for your time guys

Hi guys! I am working with peerfly and I am really interested in be aligned with the promotion methods allow on PeerFly. So, my quest is, if an a offer says:

Allowed Methods: Search PPC, Social PPC, Banner Display, PPV/CPV, Contextual
Not Allowed: NO Incent, NO Classified Ads, NO Twitter, NO SMS, NO Email Marketing, LIMITED Facebook Promotion

I can run this offer on facebook ads plataform? Which type of ads (type of promotion) on facebook i should run? can I use Page Post Engagement? or i should use Send people to your website?

Thanks for your time guys
1. Yes you can create a fanpage, generate pay traffic on FB
2. Sorry I can't answer that since I don't work with Peerfly
3. Normally people would choose PPE for better cost but if you want unique link click (your site link) then you should consider the latter (it'll cost more per click of course)

1. Yes you can create a fanpage, generate pay traffic on FB
2. Sorry I can't answer that since I don't work with Peerfly
3. Normally people would choose PPE for better cost but if you want unique link click (your site link) then you should consider the latter (it'll cost more per click of course)

Hey! Tnks for your time!

1. oks, I understand

2 & 3. But, offer says: Allowed Methods: Search PPC, Social PPC
Not Allowed: PPV/CPV
, LIMITED Facebook Promotion

and, in peerfly's blog:

LIMITED Facebook
If an offer allows Social PPC, you’re free to promote it on Facebook through their paid advertising platform. We’ve recently started to allow publishers promote on approved fan pages, handled on a case-by-case basis.

Some general guidelines to consider:

• Fan pages need to be about a specific topic – Golden Retrievers, NFL Football, Traveling to Paris. Personal pages are not allowed.
  • Offers must be relevant to the page’s content.
  • Offers cannot be direct linked to PeerFly.
If you would like to submit your page for approval, send a link and a sample of your ad copy to your Affiliate Manager!

Facebook Groups
With the launch of Sale Groups last year, Facebook groups have definitely grown in popularity. However, due to the potential for abuse we’ve mostly stayed away from them. If you own a Facebook group that you would like to monetize with affiliate offers, please contact your Affiliate Manger. No Facebook group promotion without written approval from PeerFly is allowed at this time.

if i choose PPE, I would be pay for impression and i am doing PPV and PPV is not allowed in the offer's rules? This is my dude, @LukePeerFly, you can help me with this?

Tnks!

Hi @Matias Peralta, if you choose PPE, then your ads are shown in the newsfeed of (only) the people who liked your post before. That's a usual newsfeed display, not a PPV with the impression responses from a server.

There is also no or in "Page Post Engagement? or i should use Send people to your website".
Your ad is displayed on Facebook incl. PPE, the link goes to your lander or website since direct linking is not allowed. PPE and website are different subjects, there is no 'or' between them.
Hope this helps clarifying the concepts.
Erm, Marc, doesn't PPE also include "Link Clicking", which means clicking to your site is a PPE. So I think the "or" @Matias Peralta said is should the ad be as widespread as possible (PPE) compare to the unique click to your site

MI
Back