The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook CPA Journey

TrafficYoda

Hey Everyone!
How's everyone doing these days. I haven't been on affilaitefix for such a long time, I am preoccupied with stuff and finally got back to more focused state.

I am going to start a journey on FB with a very WH method that is easy for everyone to start. Gonna go manual for now and auto once I get the hang of it.

So What I did? {UPDATING LIVE}
Chose a CPA offer. Why? well I need a niche to start with and best to be something that market has something to sell! going for email submit since it's the easiest!
{DONE}
Bought some domains. I am not gonna do any redirect so clean domain is what I need I might add more as I see this working.
{Done} Took 3 minutes! and only 0.88 from Namecheap
Built a Newpaper looking website. Well go see most popular newpaper brands and get some idea on design. Using wordpress, but this is my fist time having bit of hard time on uploading theme @.@ I might have to ask support for this, I see no add new button on wordpress admin page and even if I upload it on my wp-content/theme it doesn't show up on themes.
{Done}
Added copied articles to the site.
I picked out easy 5 real stories that could catch my reader's attention enough so that they wouldn't think my website is spammy. Added banners to my offers for these.
{Done}
Wrote one article relating to the CPA offer.
{Done}
Joined a bunch of FaceBook Groups.
Total Joined: 15
Spammed them with the links to the sites.

Sounds to easy? What's the catch?
Challenge for this method
1. Getting Effective Lead in is gonna make this either a success or fail.
2. Working out with the Sale's Page is next
3. I am doing manually so I have better chance to find exact targeted groups to my niche!
4. keeping everything out of the FB radar
5. Making automatic

How to Keep FB Account Safe
1. Will be using real accounts that I made like 3~4 years ago and forgotten about it. With Real-looking profile with friends and gonna have bit comment leading to my account.
2. Not single one of my lead ins gonna have the alert "so-and-so have posted this 76 times" by keeping my domains new by adding new money pages and adding them for each lead-ins. (Later I might just duplicate the website with different domains but for now gonna go bit more manual) Also gonna add in my own pictures, text edited myself so when they click on the pic it doesn't do anything but if they click on the links it brings them to my homepage (aka money page)
3. I'm gonna join only 2~3 groups/day-4~5/week. I am aiming for quality not quantity.
4. When login in to another account Keeping things clean with ip,ccleaner,computer profile etc.
5. Even the money post has value because its a spinned article from a real story so it gives value so it's a total WH in that sense. Although some groups might kick me out but this has no problem with FB

WARNING
Facebook is like a sensitive-from-hell baby you gotta go gentle. And ACT REAL!
If you are getting banned check these few things
1. is your ip clean?
2. warm your account real slow
3. real people don't just post link they share ideas and ask questions do it!
4. don't go overboard with action, groups or posting
5. I know this won't be easy when I go above 15~20 account but that's why I want to start firm with small 1~2 accounts and slowly grow from there
6. don't run more than 14 days in a row without rest with group posting.
7. you can make your own groups might be easier than trying to join them
8. use invite friend to invite your other accounts. This is safer than all of your account trying to join the same group
9. will add more as I master more software when I grow this method

Last edited:
Hello @TrafficYoda haven't seen you for almost a year now, great to see you working again.

You're still on free traffic? That's even great, I bet you have experienced on working it.

Good luck.

banners
Back