The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Blocked My Link

During the last week, I shared links of my blog article in different groups and pages. When I check and click today I saw a warning showing "do you want to leave facebook" and it said my link is harmful. Any idea how do I get rid of this problem?

During the last week, I shared links of my blog article in different groups and pages. When I check and click today I saw a warning showing "do you want to leave facebook" and it said my link is harmful. Any idea how do I get rid of this problem?

This has been happening alot for awhile now. Here's what you can try. Go to gg.gg and make a new short link for every post. You can also make a post without the domain it in then edit it and add the domain. I have lots of tricks for facebook :) Best of luck.

This has been happening alot for awhile now. Here's what you can try. Go to gg.gg and make a new short link for every post. You can also make a post without the domain it in then edit it and add the domain. I have lots of tricks for facebook :) Best of luck.
I have use bit.ly and po.st before but after 2 to 3 hours it blocked again. How much time do you sucess with gg.gg?

I am promoting the offer to earn money niche. I don't have any idea about Cloak the links. Would you like to tell me how?

MMO on FB is a tricky animal. It's a good idea to follow their TOS regarding MMO promotions. You can buy various types of promotion methods with them, but MMO with them is generating the same types of push back as dating promotions now in some ways.

Check the "reputation" of your blog on Web Of Trust...

Most popular websites | WOT (Web of Trust)

Good tool, be sure to iron out any infirmities it reports.

MI
Back