The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook Auto Group Posting

UdaySajib

Hi,
I want to know which facebook auto group posting software is the best for doing facebook auto group posting?
Or any script?

if u Post in group deos the post reach all members or it's like Posting in a page if there is a link the post don't reach all fans.
about what software to use there is Many but i Prefer online One to test first
then u can buy a Software for that

Ninja Blaster , Massplanner

NinjaBlaster is easy to use for me .
It heard about ninja blaster too and they said it's the best out there! What I like with it is the spinner and you can post different links automatically. This is really important as facebook can restrict you if you are posting the same post description with the same links all day long.

I do not advise using an automated bot as most contents posted are not relevant to the group objective. If your post is not in line with the group objective, you loses credential and can be regarded simply as a spammer. Why don't you spend time cultivating your reputation in the group and once you gain sufficient reps you would be able to push your offers smartly and have a higher conversion rate.

Anyhow, Facebook is auto deleting post in groups that look spammy. And it is so easy to report a post for spamming. I would strongly discourage wasting time and money using this approach.

I do not advise using an automated bot as most contents posted are not relevant to the group objective. If your post is not in line with the group objective, you loses credential and can be regarded simply as a spammer. Why don't you spend time cultivating your reputation in the group and once you gain sufficient reps you would be able to push your offers smartly and have a higher conversion rate.

Anyhow, Facebook is auto deleting post in groups that look spammy. And it is so easy to report a post for spamming. I would strongly discourage wasting time and money using this approach.

I agree.

But I also know that many are using these methods for their marketing and it's always interesting to read about their adventures or misadventures. :) As far as I can tell, it sometimes works for the short term but not long term. That apparently fits with some people's objectives.

I agree.

But I also know that many are using these methods for their marketing and it's always interesting to read about their adventures or misadventures. :) As far as I can tell, it sometimes works for the short term but not long term. That apparently fits with some people's objectives.

If there is an intelligent bot that replies with sensible answer in the post, then this approach would definitely work out. I have a business associate who is using an intelligent bot to auto-construct conversation. It is a custom bot and cost a lot of money to build. Thus I can fully understand what you mean.

At the moment, he is making daily income of $800 - $1,200 PER DAY net profits. However, in his own words, he will never sell this bot nor reveal the methodology behind the bot. If a bot works well and made money, no one will sell it in the public unless it is more profitable to sell the bot than to own the method.

At the moment, he is making daily income of $800 - $1,200 PER DAY net profits.

*low whistle* Wow!

However, in his own words, he will never sell this bot nor reveal the methodology behind the bot. If a bot works well and made money, no one will sell it in the public unless it is more profitable to sell the bot than to own the method.

I don't blame him! His technology/methodology/script/whatever could make him a LOT of money if he decides to sell it at some point. If I were him, I'd use it only for my self and when I was done with it, that's when I'd sell it.

Meanwhile, I think most bots are incapable of intelligent response.

*low whistle* Wow!

I don't blame him! His technology/methodology/script/whatever could make him a LOT of money if he decides to sell it at some point. If I were him, I'd use it only for my self and when I was done with it, that's when I'd sell it.

Meanwhile, I think most bots are incapable of intelligent response.

Tinder is a good place for dating niche but you have to manage many accounts to see a good ROI. This is where the bot comes into play.

It is not easy to code a bot that comprises of human thinking AI and the most difficult part is the cost to develop one.

I was thinking if it is possible to access the API of article forge and leverage upon their technology to construct readable sentences suitable for social media posting. Imagine entering a keyword related to your niche and there are tons of contents automatically posted and updated across all your social network. Interesting isn't it?

The way to do marketing nowadays is to create content that goes viral and advertise on Facebook. If the content is good people will be sharing among themselves. That is the viral effect. And the selling part has to come secondary. The biggest issue with spammers are that they are trying too much hard selling.

Example if I am selling Nail art or affiliate program I would create a how to video to use the product. Post on Facebook with the brand of the product and at the end of the video a click to action to buy. If the How to video is interesting people will share thus causing the content to go viral. Once content goes viral the cost of marketing and acquiring per user get lowered.

MI
Back