The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Facebook Ads Targeting

adidam

Hello,

I want to target the audience of a particular page which I don't own. Suppose, I want to target the audience of "Miley Cyrus" Page but obviously, i don't own this page so How can I do so?

P.S.: I don't want to use Interest or anything. I just want to target all audience of a particular page.

Thanks!

You have to use Custom Audiences. It's easier when you want to get the IDs of members of a certain group. When it is a fan page the information isn't supplied by graph.facebook.com and you have to use a scrapper. The scrapper will get the IDs of people liking, sharing and commenting posts on the fan page.

However, you must be careful with this, since Facebook has some strict rules for using CAs and they don't like audiences built with scrappers.

williamrs is right about Facebook doesn't like audiences built with scrappers. often, they will ban your account.

Guys there is an option to re-target the audience of a particular page which you don't own. Munmi IT Solutions LLP » Facebook Retargeting

You get 7 days FREE TRIAL as well !!

Hello,

I want to target the audience of a particular page which I don't own. Suppose, I want to target the audience of "Miley Cyrus" Page but obviously, i don't own this page so How can I do so?

P.S.: I don't want to use Interest or anything. I just want to target all audience of a particular page.

Thanks!

You can't. Unless you scrape UIDs or have precise interests back, both of which put you in the danger zone and you don't want to be banned,

Use something like FBLeadChef to scrape UIDs from the page, and then create a custom audience.

Only possible through UID's, like Jordan said. Social leads freak is a cool tool for this.

You have to use Custom Audiences. It's easier when you want to get the IDs of members of a certain group. When it is a fan page the information isn't supplied by graph.facebook.com and you have to use a scrapper. The scrapper will get the IDs of people liking, sharing and commenting posts on the fan page.

However, you must be careful with this, since Facebook has some strict rules for using CAs and they don't like audiences built with scrappers.

Last edited:
banners
Back