The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Facebook ad account

Vidmantas V

affiliate
Hi guys,

My situation: I have used my facebook account, my wife account and few more to run facebook ad's on blackhat method a while back. Now all of these accounts are suspended from creating ad's and if I try to add my bank card on a new ad's account it get's suspended aswell. Any idea how to get over this? I can't use different card as I all of them have been blacklisted.

I'm not doing blackhat anymore and I'm in need of ad's account to proceed with my plan :/

Thanks for reading!

hello @Vidmantas V
get a new credit card, restart your router,clear the cash and try again, and pray for the lord that they will not suspend you again.
and remember don't play with that guys again :(:(.

Oh boy! The Facebook guys really don't like this kind of stuff... Have you tried using PayPal as a payment method instead of a credit card?

Here's what I suggest:

1. Delete all your old Facebook accounts and open a new one. Once you do, I suggest that you don't start running ads straight away because that may flag you as well. Move all your friends and contacts (from the old account) to the new account so that Facebook can see that you're active etc. Then wait for a little while before you run your first ad. I know it takes time, but it's worth getting your ads account back.

2. One more thing to keep in mind: it's also better if you create a business Facebook account and manage all your pages and ads manager from there. That way, you have less risk of getting suspended again; provided that you don't do anything against their terms.

I hope this helps.

The problem is the IP address.
They already have it - as well as ours through the social-share-buttons; so it is not necessarily recommendable to post on such topics at all ;) - and once @Vidmantas V shows up again, it "pings" immediately in their system ;)

Oh yeah that's true the IP address :D I keep forgetting about that. I guess the best thing to do is just not to piss them off in the first place ;)

Or to wait at least six months or a year with the opening of a profile.

Perhaps he is pardoned by then :rolleyes:
The problem is the IP address.
They already have it - as well as ours through the social-share-buttons; so it is not necessarily recommendable to post on such topics at all ;) - and once @Vidmantas V shows up again, it "pings" immediately in their system ;)
@Hooda Kismet - it might just work as I swapped my internet provider last week :)

Thanks guys for your help!

i dont understand it, if i do fund for u and u run campaigns , how can i be scammer? i just worry u burn all the budget and run away.

MI
Back